5.0 out of 5 stars Good paints
Good paints as I find most od Daler- Rowney products .I buy a lot of Daler-Rowney products and have always found them to be good
Published on 6 Feb. 2013 by David

3.0 out of 5 stars First Acrylic Paint set
Published 10 months ago by Mrs W.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good paints, 6 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Daler-Rowney System 3 Acrylic Paint Introduction Set (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars What a bargain...., 14 Feb. 2013
Very good paints from a very good manufacturer at a very good price!
I shall be ordering more son, but in multiples before the price goes up.

4.0 out of 5 stars good service, delivery on time, good quality product, 5 April 2013
I like the range of colours in the pack. The tubes are not tiny so will last. Good strong colour.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great paint system., 13 Feb. 2012
M. J. Nolan - See all my reviews
The paint set did not disappoint us. My son used the paints on an oak didgeridoo that he made then painted. The colours were vibrant, although the yellow had to have a couple of coats. We then waxed over the paint, they did not smudge and dried initially very quickly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Arrived well within the time stated., 7 April 2013
The item arrived well within the time stated and the paints are a very good quality. I shall definitely get them again.

5.0 out of 5 stars System 3, Bargain, 5 Feb. 2013
I do a lot of clothing design/ painting and this brand is the best in my opinion. Bright, vibrant colour and incredibly long lasting. And I think I paid around £7 for this set- 10 quality paints for £7?! Bargain- really pleased. Also speedy delivery from the seller- Absolutely superb :)

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect starter kit., 8 Mar. 2013
Ideal range of colours needed for perfect painting sessions. Especially if you re just starting out with acrylics.
Pretty much top of the range - if you are looking for quality, this is well worth buying. Will also give you a good tester of so many colours before you invest in bigger tubes.

5.0 out of 5 stars DALER-ROWNEY SYSTEM 3 ACRYLIC PAINT INTRODUCTION SET, 22 Jan. 2014
Lovely paints, first time I have used acrylics - great to use from the tube and ideal for watering down for watercolour effect. I was so impressed that I have since ordered a Jumbo pack of 8 of these paints. Great!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars First Acrylic Paint set, 18 Jun. 2014
This is my first set of Acrylics and Whilst I didn't expect to have all the colours I wanted, I think putting two very similiar yellows, is a mistake, instead it would have been better to put perhaps, another shade of blue or green. So today I bought another set (not same make or size) with 7 different colours, so now I have a better selection. Also I thought it was odd there was a gap in the plastic tray as if there was one tube missing, but apparently not. Apart from that, the paints seems fine though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Daler Rowney System 3 Art Acrylic 10 tube set, 15 May 2011
Came very quick by post, Daughter is doing A level Art and she says they are the best Acrylic paints for the job, will use no other.

Daler-Rowney System 3 Acrylic Paint Introduction Set