on 14 August 2007
Very pleased with this purchase from Amazon! Iggle piggle although not the most educational toy in the world he is a mischeivous little critter and very entertaining. He makes lots of funny sounds and sings his theme song from the Night Garden programme. If your kids like Night Garden you can not go wrong with this little fella with his fluffy blanket too. A great buy!
on 7 August 2007
I recently puchased this for my 2 year old daughter who is mad about 'In the Night Garden'! She was so excited when she realised she could make him sing! Excellent value for money.
on 21 November 2007
Iggle Piggle: sings, talks, recognises his blanket,dances and keeps your little one entertained for hours! YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. I agree that the price is a little expensive but Talking Iggle Piggle really is one of the best toys made this year (especially with all the recalls at the moment!) A GREAT BUY!
on 22 December 2011
I bought this for my 20 month old daughter, as shes recently started getting into the 'In The Night Garden' programme.

It looks exactly like Iggle Piggle, however the sound is so so poor. You can't even make out the song, so your child will have no hope.

The sound was all muffled and was nothing compared to the 'Upsy Daisy' musical plush we had her also.

Waste of money!
on 9 September 2007
have got the upsy daisy doll too but iggle piggle is much cuter. the blanket comes off and my 19 month old loves to pull it off and give it a good chew. seems to be holding up well despite my daughter opening the velcro at the back. cant wait for the tombly boos and ponty pines to come out then we will have the set.
on 1 April 2008
I bought this for my 2 year old nephew. He is a BIG fan of in the night garden and loves iggle piggle (or pigglepiggle as my nephew calls it).

Iggle piggle goes everywhere with him - I can safely say that it is most definitely favorite toy right now.

It makes lots of typical iggle piggle noises and sings a few songs, the blanket is detachable so you might have to keep an eye on it to save it from getting lost.

Because it is plush it is prone to getting a bit grubby - but then again that doesn't seem to bother my nephew. We not tried cleaning it so I can't say how successful that would be.
on 23 February 2012
Bought this as a Christmas present for my daughter (11 months old). Its February now and the 'speaker' no longer works properly (it just makes a crunch sound then nothing). Even when the toy first came I was debating whether or not to send it back as the sound quality was appalling. I have since come to realise that in fact there was nothing wrong, all of them sound like that new.

Just 2 weeks after my daughter received this present the toy would instantly stop 'speaking' if it was dropped or received any sort of trauma (not great considering its a kids toy). I told my GF it would break soon and it did.

I didn't wash it, water never got into it, my daughter just treat it like all her other cuddly toys. I can't recommend this, it is Iggle Piggle I know but personally, I would just save yourself the fiver and buy a one that doesn't talk then you can't go wrong really.

My daughter still loves her Iggle Piggle and for that reason I'll 3 star this toy. I've taken two stars for the 'speaking' feature, which is of a poor quality. Its not educational but then it doesn't try to be (more importantly it doesn't need to be).

If your kids like In The Night Garden, they will still love this toy. They might be upset when it stops talking... My daughter didn't seem to care though.

Thanks for reading. I try to make these reviews as useful as possible, if you think this review could be better please share.
on 28 January 2010
Lovely iggle piggle, who talks and moves - he opends and shuts his eyes, opens and closes his arms and rocks up and down and side to side. Plays favourite tunes from the show, and makes many noises, of lots of different Night Garden characters. Responds to his blanket being stuck to his hand on the velcro patch.

My only criticism is that the way to operate this toy is mystifying. I have no idea how to get it to do anything specific, and just press the button randomly for varying results. Sometimes he will ask for his blnket ll the time, sometimes he will play a song and dance, who knows. But it doesn't matter that much to the age group this toy is aimed at, so I would still recommend this toy.
on 4 March 2008
My son went mad when he seen igglepiggle. He loves all of the sounds and cuddles him all of the time.

This is an excellent buy for all night garden fans.
on 15 February 2014
This product is grossly overpriced it can be brought in Argos for £14.99 not £29 as this rip off seller is selling it for also the listing states it is a large toy well if this is large i would hate to have the small one because any smaller and this would be a finger puppet,having said that my son loves it,i have since purchased a larger one which also moves for less than this poor imitation.I will NOT be using this seller again and i urge you all to shop around and give this seller a wide berth