Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop All Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Shop now DIYED Shop now Shop Fire Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Kindle Oasis Shop Men's Shop Women's

on 6 May 2009
I was very pleased with this sleeping bag. Its as thick as a heavy cotton sheet so its perfect for warm weather and perfect for taking abroad. This bag has no filling like other sleeping bags. My youngest gets so hot at night so I am currently (Apr/May) using this plus his PJ's (no vest) but as the weather gets warmer I'll just put him with just a vest on. My son is a large 2 year old so I was happy with the size. Its about 5ft in length! If you have a small child you may want to get a smaller size. My only complaint was that the pictured bag has a side zip. The bag I received has a front zip. Front zips irritate my sons eczema on his belly but luckily the zip is covered by material - hence the 4/5 stars. Excellent service from the seller so no complaints there.
VINE VOICEon 4 September 2008
Grobag sleeping bags have answered my prayers in terms of keeping the covers on my son when he wants to kick them off. Available in a number of different weights (tog) they also come with a room thermometer which gives guidance on how your baby should be dressed, at that temperature, in the particularly weight grobag. This is very helpful to a first time mum like me, worried about baby overheating (but not wanting baby to be cold!). The grobags come with a popper on the arm holes so that you can adjust them for smaller babies.

I have found grobags to be perfect for my little boy. They now form part of his bed time routine, with his last feed taken in his grobag. They provide continuity when you're away from home, helping baby settle. The sleeping bag design ensures that baby does not wake himself by kicking off all the covers.

Highly recommended - 5 stars.
VINE VOICEon 4 September 2008

Highly recommended - 5 stars.
on 9 July 2009
Excellent Product ideal for when the weather is really warm. I didn't want my baby to get too warm at night but then i was worried that they my get too cold without any sheets on, this solves the problem with it being only 0.5 tog. It comes with a thermometer which clearly states what your baby should wear dependent on the temperature in their room.