5.0 out of 5 stars Great as a lightstand bag too! (eg. for strobist setup), 16 Feb. 2010
H. Richards - See all my reviews
This review is from: Medium Tripod Bag (Electronics)
This tripod bag is solidly made, sufficiently padded and well designed. Having looked at various bags for lighting stands, I couldn't find anything that fitted my requirements.

This is a great solution for the gear I have, which consists of 2x Manfrotto 051N light stands with umbrella mount adapters (78cm length altogether) & 2x Westcott folding 43" umbrellas.

I use the external pocket (which is also padded) for a portable flashgun (SB-26), Rosco gel filters, pc cables, Hama flash/shoe adapters and batteries. I could probably squeeze my other flash gun into the main pocket if I wished, but for the time being, I can carry that with my camera & lenses.

This bag is a snug fit for this gear and is a good size to carry, made much easier by the padded shoulder strap. I am impressed enough with this product that I am considering purchasing another one for my tripod.

5.0 out of 5 stars TRIPOD BAG, 15 Dec. 2009
This review is from: Medium Tripod Bag (Electronics)
THIS BAG IS OF VERY GOOD QUALITY AND THERE IS PLENTY OF ROOM FOR MY SLIK SH-705E.THE STRAP IS AMPLE I AM A RATHER LARGE CHAP BUT FIND NO PROBLEM.ALSO THE SIDE POCKET IS HANDY FOR PUTTING OTHER BITS AND BOBS IN.YEP VERY PLEASED.

4.0 out of 5 stars tripod bag, 31 Mar. 2011
This review is from: Medium Tripod Bag (Electronics)
an excellant addition to photographic kit so much easier to carry a cumbersome tripod around and makes the tripod a useable item rather that leaving it in the boot of car
a cheap item that does the job well with a useful side pocket that allows the self timer and filters to be at hand
very pleased with it

4.0 out of 5 stars Tripod Bag, 13 April 2010
Mrs. A. Pearson (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Medium Tripod Bag (Electronics)
This is a great bag, my tripod fits snugly inside and would highly recommend this item.

Medium Tripod Bag