4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!
Published 21 months ago by Filip De Bens

2.0 out of 5 stars These are 2nds
Published 22 months ago by Nige8

2.0 out of 5 stars These are 2nds, 17 Sep 2012
These files look very good when you see the images on amazon but be warned, they are factory 2nds. At least, that is what I thought when I opened the box to reveal every one of the 25 files I had bought with at least three marks on them as if they had individually been placed on something sharp and then been pressed onto it. None of them were actually pierced and consequently they work acceptably, hence the 2 stars.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 16 Oct 2012
I recently bought these suspension files for our home office and they are excellent. They provide you with the right amount of space and support to file documents, magazines and small folders. I compared many of the options that are available on the high-street and online and although I was not certain that these would provide me with the solution I was looking for they certainly do. You cannot fault this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great files, 31 Oct 2013
This review is from: Esselte Pendaflex A4 Suspension Files - Blue (Pack of 25)(File dimensions 31x24cm) (Office Product)
I bought the Leitz Click and Store Suspension File Box and needed some files to go in it. These files got good reviews and didn't seem too expensive so I went with them. I'm glad I did. They're good quality and sturdy enough for what I want them for (bank statements etc.). The tabs are also really easy to use and really handy. And you get a lot of them with it. The files also slide along really easy, no snagging or anything (unlike my parents old files which are just painful to use). All in all a good buy.

4.0 out of 5 stars Strong Files, 3 May 2013
P. McLelland - See all my reviews
Easy to use, strong & deep enough for most filing. Liked the fact that the filing labels and clips were included.

5.0 out of 5 stars great files, 10 Jan 2013
I bought a filing cabinet (Bisley filing cabinet, 2 drawer, A4, H672, W413, D400mm) and these fit perfectly inside. I am very happy with them, they are not huge or super strong, but they work well and there are lots of them to use. I recommend for home use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 4 Jan 2013
Perfect and easy to use. I don't know why I have to write 15 more letters when five words will do?

5.0 out of 5 stars Best hanging folder ever, 21 Nov 2012
These are great the labels that come with the folders are the best as they can't fall off like the old styles do and take up less space - really good design which I love

4.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 19 Feb 2014
The product is good quality and reasonable value for money. There is a limit to how much the folder holds before the metal supports give way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting great product, 3 Jan 2014
Ms. Louise Napier "fairycakes" (North London, UK) - See all my reviews
I've been using these at work for years and have now purchased some for home. Really simple clear plastic tabs that take seconds to insert and move. The set holes they can be inserted into mean the labels are all easy to read and look very neat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality, 3 Dec 2013
We use to use these at work.

Then we switched to a cheap, own brand which are awful.

Bought a filing cabinet for home recently, and was happy to see they still make these.

Built to last. Look good. What more could you want?