on 19 July 2007
I was looking for a cheap spare game controler for my ps3 and saw this on Amazon marketplace for £10 used.
I am impressed by this product as unlike most other aftermarket ps3 controllers it has all the features of the Official controller including SIXAXIS and home button except wireless.
It is also slightly bigger which is ideal if you find sonys controller too compact. It is also slightly heavyer. The L2 & R2 buttons have a slight curve to them so your fingers do not slip off which is an improvemeny over sonys controller. The motion technology seems slightly less responsive than the official controller but first impressions show it to be easyer to controll as it is less twitchy. Well thats the impression i got playing the Supper rubber dub demo from the PS store.
If you want an additional controller but are put off by sonys £35 pricetag then buy this MADCATZ one instead.
on 3 October 2009
I bought one of these for my son as an extra controller for his Ps3. The first one we bought did not work so we returned this and asked for a replacement. The replacement came and yippee it worked, for about 2 weeks. I have now returned this and asked for a refund.
on 3 August 2009
Didn't work out of the box, so it's difficult to be objective. I could put up with the horrible colour scheme to get a cheap second controller, but I'd now question whether it's worth not going with a proper one, having had this thing.