5.0 out of 5 stars super,Super,SUPER!!!!!
Guys, no bs here. Good watch. I never bovered to figur out how to adjust time, but the rest working.
Published 12 months ago by Sergiy Avdeyev

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for what it does but eats batteries
This watch is large but does display a huge amount of different information on the screen. It is ideal as a 'gimmicky' gift for the amateur weatherman as it gives very local information to help them out.
Published 7 months ago by Vincent Marsters

3.0 out of 5 stars Great for what it does but eats batteries, 28 Jan 2014
Vincent Marsters "Vince" (Evesham) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sport Watch Altimeter Barometer Weather Station Model ELECSA 6700 (Garden & Outdoors)
The biggest downside though is the truly appalling battery life of 6 weeks. I am used to watch batteries lasting a couple of years not a couple of months. I emailed Elecsa to ask what they thought was a representative battery life but the reply I received was unhelpful and just said it depends how many sensors are on and how often. This gave me no idea how long they thought the batteries should really last so I suspect they feel the 6 weeks I advised them was the norm for the watch. Also having investigated some of the weather forecast watches from other makes I see that they all seem to suffer from similar battery issues.

5.0 out of 5 stars super,Super,SUPER!!!!!, 29 Aug 2013