on 6 December 2014
Absolutely delighted with this perfume. I had to have it sent to a friend in the UK to bring out for me and they arrived yesterday with it. Such good value for money and it smells wonderful.
Only one problem - I wish it could be posted to Cyprus as it's a real set-back when you have to bother friends!
on 25 March 2014
What's not to like about Euphoria? I'm delighted that finally, after 20+ years of trying to find the right one, I've found a perfume that has become my trademark. Subtle, sophisticated but captivating and beautiful. Lives up to its name!
on 23 December 2013
everything brilliant about this product, delivery on the button, as always, price unbeatable, literally, would of cost twice as much in any retail shop, and with free gift, not to be sniffed at, am 100percent happy with everything.
on 5 January 2014
I bought this as it was in the sales..but went out of stock after checking on here i was pleased to find a large bottle at a good price. Its my 1st time perfume and i love it coz it lasts all day defo recommend this item
on 3 June 2013
I've been using CK Euphoria for 3 years since my daughter ought my first bottle as a gift! I love it and can find nothing that matches its sweet, subtle fragrance! Many friends and strangers comment on the fragrance!
on 29 June 2013
I'm very sensitive to smells and it took me years to find the perfect scent for me. The euphoria of CK is undoubtedly the balance for those who like to have a unique and distinctive smell but not shock or upset you.
on 17 May 2013
This perfumes comes in a lovely bottle which perhaps explains why it is a little bit pricey although it is a good size. I personally like this perfume. If you like Calvin Klein's Truth I think you will like this.
on 17 July 2013
favourite perfume ever! excellent price for 100ml aswell and shipping was extremely fast. wore it to work and so many people commented on it, literally a customer a week, even wrote it down for people, love it! :)
on 11 December 2013
I got this as present for mymom for christmas and I'm very excited to give it her.. I opened it to make sure everything was okay and it was of course... They smell amazing and a very good deal!!! I recommend! :)
on 25 August 2015
Beautiful perfume. Cheaper than elsewhere.