5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of kit
Published 20 months ago by Danno3190

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought this to help clear the picture up from my Sky box
Didn't make any difference to be honest, the picture is still not much better and the sound OK. I have that new Sky box with the IO link (what a pain in the @##)..... thought this may solve the problem but not for me...
Published 2 months ago by richard singleton

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent piece of kit, 25 Oct 2012
This review is from: Global F120 2 way sky distribution amplifier (Electronics)
Bought this item along with some satellite cable and was delivered swiftly. I recently had Sky+HD installed and wanted to run cabling to my bedroom and another bedroom in the house. Obviously, originally I wanted to try and get an HD picture on these TV's but after careful research, it became evident this was a pricey idea and on top of this tv's are only small so HD pic would be lost. So after reading the reviews on this product I thought I would give it a try, set it up today, easy to install and the picture was pretty good quality. Very impressed I managed to get the result I wanted. Definately reccomend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillaint bit of kit at a great price, highly recommended!, 23 Jan 2014
This review is from: Global F120 2 way sky distribution amplifier (Electronics)
I would recommend the Global F120 2 way sky distribution amplifier if you are connecting more than one TV to your SKY RF2 output, I found it recommended on aerial installers forums and the professionals seem to swear by it and others in it's range, when installed to feed 2 TV's it worked first time and with magic eyes on both whilst boosting the picture perfectly, it also uses the RF2 9volts for power although I think if your doing more than 2 TV's you might want to purchase the separate PSU as well, Its a very reasonable price especially as there are more expensive units that can't do what this box can do despite their claims, believe me I've been bitten! I would highly recommend this unit.

4.0 out of 5 stars sky amplifier, 4 Dec 2011
This review is from: Global F120 2 way sky distribution amplifier (Electronics)
Fitted sky distribution amplifier to connect two tv's upstairs. They now can be used to change the sky+box.This is exactly the operation I was looking for, very easy to install.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice little unt, 16 Jun 2013
Yowza (North East, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Global F120 2 way sky distribution amplifier (Electronics)
My customer already had a 2nd TV running from his Sky+HD via the 2nd TV. I have previously used the GLOBAL splitter unit but could not get one fast enough, This unit is totally Superior. Much better build quality and also wall mounted leaving a very smart job. Unit arrived next working day having ordered it.

5.0 out of 5 stars exelent, 25 Feb 2013
This review is from: Global F120 2 way sky distribution amplifier (Electronics)
saved me ten quid a month for multi room just get the magic eye that goes with it makes the picture crystal clear

5.0 out of 5 stars Easy Satelite Distribution, 14 May 2012
This review is from: Global F120 2 way sky distribution amplifier (Electronics)
Item allows satelite signal from one box to be sent to two other rooms in the house with simple connections of two appropriate cables. No fiddly set up and combine this with a magic eye in each room and you control you box in the lounge from your bedroom etc

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the tin, 18 April 2013
This review is from: Global F120 2 way sky distribution amplifier (Electronics)
Excellent product, I wanted to extend my Sky to the bedroom and kitchen, this did the trick and was very easy to set up.

The unit is powered by the Sky box so no need for additional power supply.

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, 18 Sep 2009
This review is from: Global F120 2 way sky distribution amplifier (Electronics)
great product worked straight from box, need to buy sat conectors don't come with amp. real easy to install, slim design make hiding it simple.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought this to help clear the picture up from my Sky box, 13 May 2014
richard singleton (Aylesbury, Buckinghamshire United Kingdom) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Solves I/O DEVICE ON SKY HD BOX, 6 April 2014
A. P. Turner (Staffordshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Global F120 2 way sky distribution amplifier (Electronics)
This item plus the power supply has solved my input/output adapter problem on my new 2TB SKY HD box picture now works and works well on my second television located a good distance away from sky box in a bedroom.