Size: Twin Pack|Change

on 1 March 2013
Using these for communication between the Sky+HD box and phoneline works great. Much easier than trying to put cables under carpets and attach to skirting boards.
Thanks
on 21 March 2011
Despite reviews regarding complexity, I found this device easy to set up, no hassles and straightforward.
It was used to ensure a Skybox was connected to a common phone line
on 16 January 2015
Really straightforward to install. Really did take a minute and didn't experience any of the issues others have reported. Our new retro 70s trimphone is in the perfect place
on 2 September 2009
Fast delivery and the product is great. It means I can use my new phone from a normal power point even though it's connected to a telephone jack. Would recommend. Brilliant!
on 2 September 2013
needed this as Sky engineer recommended it to me in order to have my Sky T.V in the bedroom without having a telephone socket available. Works well and saved me a fortune !
on 3 July 2013
I bought an old fashioned phone and was unable to use it with my phones, with the jack I can have my old phone. excellent product does what it says.

on 3 February 2013
Absolutely brilliant, no messing about with telephone extensions, putting sky in both of my son's bedrooms it would of been a nightmare other wise. well worth the money.
on 21 August 2013
These units allow you to connect your landline telephone via wireless, to technology such as your Sky TV box in one or more rooms in the house. It is easy to set up.
on 26 February 2013
Perfect and no unsightly wires showing in the house! Excellent price and a quick delivery time, would recommend if you don't want telephone wire visble in your house!
on 7 March 2014
perfect solution for extension 'BT' tel sockets
Simple to install & worked immediately.
Compact & unobtrusive
Versatile, just locate wherever needed