4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it!!
My 2 year old loves this toy... the action is a little slow, but the toy itself is sturdy, great sound effects & great value. Definately recommended for die hard Roary fans like my son!!
Published on 28 Aug 2007 by S. Nodder

1.0 out of 5 stars Roary downer
Published on 4 Jun 2010 by Roary rescue

4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves it!!, 28 Aug 2007
S. Nodder (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Number 1 Star, 21 Nov 2007
Rob S "Rob S" (Conwy, North Wales) - See all my reviews
(TOP 500 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Roary The Racing Car Friction Car Roary (Toy)
A great toy, detail is superb as is the voice.
As the other reviews mentioned the friction is slow but that's no a big problem.
I have since purchased Maxi for him and he love's them both.
If your little one or big one loves roary they will love this car.

1.0 out of 5 stars Roary downer, 4 Jun 2010
This review is from: Roary The Racing Car Friction Car Roary (Toy)
My son's 3rd B day was last Sat. He is obsessed w/ Roary via nick Jr. here in the US. we couldn't order any videos because they are all pal STANDARD, SO..... we ordered Talking Roary and Tin top. we opened Roary as a present for learning how to Pee on the potty. My son was in ecstasy. playing w/ the toy w/ a smile a mile wide. 5 minutes into playing he looked @ me and said something is broken. I opened the toy and found the gear box was completely stripped. the metal was worn away on the main weighted gear. The metal had ground down in 5 minutes of use. i think big chris needs to do a clutch job on this thing... what a chinese piece of garbage. i hope toys r us in the states does a better job w/ the production, but I doubt it. The toy made the most amazing race car noises for 4 minutes and 58 seconds....... oh well, the shipping wasn't too bad. Don't waste your $$$$$. Cheers My son's face turned from ecstasy to one big frown.

1.0 out of 5 stars poorly made should come with super glue, 26 Sep 2008
S. J. Hurst - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Roary The Racing Car Friction Car Roary (Toy)
I bought my son Roary and Maxi , he loves the toys and plays with them all the time . The problem with them is they are poorly made and the wheels constantly come off . They can be fixed with super glue , maybe super glue should come with them . The eye on roary has now fell off but again this can be fixed with super glue. My son is not rough with them just plays with them .

3.0 out of 5 stars decent character toy, 8 Oct 2007
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Roary The Racing Car Friction Car Roary (Toy)
my 2 year old loves roary the racing car and he was chuffed to get this toy , however the friction action is snail like ...not quite racing car which is disappointing. the phrases are good and overall if your child loves roary then they will more than likely love this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Kids love it, 16 July 2009
D. Ivanova - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roary The Racing Car Friction Car Roary (Toy)
Great present for 3 years old! They love it. Will spend hours playing with it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Roary, 16 Aug 2013
This review is from: Roary The Racing Car Friction Car Roary (Toy)
I bought roary the racing car for my grandsons 4th Birthday he absolutely loves it plays with it all of the time with tin top. The delivery time was excellent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 1 Jan 2013
This review is from: Roary The Racing Car Friction Car Roary (Toy)
My grandaughter loves Roary and this has proved to be a winner. She has played with it constantly and is a well made toy. Would recommend this for any child for entertainment value.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roary the Racing Car, 11 Dec 2009
J. Francis "Jude" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roary The Racing Car Friction Car Roary (Toy)
As this is also a gift for my Grandson who is Roary mad I am quite sure he will not be able to put the car down, he will absolutely love it. Again, the order once placed was dealt with immediately and the car was delivered almost by return post. Such service is very much appreciated.

5.0 out of 5 stars Roary, 18 July 2009
Ms. S. Mcmenamin "SiobhanM" (N Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Roary The Racing Car Friction Car Roary (Toy)
Got this as a birthday present for my nephew as he is a Roary fanatic, he just loves, no problem so far!

Roary The Racing Car Friction Car Roary