4.0 out of 5 stars Good cheap inner tube
I bought this inner tube because the valve on my old one bent and became disconnected from the tube.

Published 17 months ago by C. Korte

1.0 out of 5 stars What happened to Quality Control?
Published 7 months ago by Graham L.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good cheap inner tube, 16 Dec. 2013
C. Korte "Gandalforf" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Schwable AV12A, 26" 1.00 - 1.5, Schrader Inner Tube (Sports)

I received the tube quickly and could fix it to my wheel quickly like any other standard inner tube. I liked the fact that there is a nut that prevents the valve from bending, which should avoid the problem I had with my previous inner tube. I do not think that having a transparent cap is the best choice as it can be lost more easily, so take care where you place it.

I've driven for a few weeks with the new inner tube and there seems to be no issues, and no noticable pressure loss.

Overall a good simple product at a very reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the can., 12 Nov. 2013
Perfect fit.
Easily fitted.
Feels like good quality.
No punctures yet!

Bought for a hybrid bike and I am very happy with it.

1.0 out of 5 stars What happened to Quality Control?, 23 Oct. 2014
The first inflation of this inner tube seemed to have gone OK but within minutes it was flat. On investigating, I found air blowing out fast from what looked like a seam in the rubber, close to the valve. At the time I thought that I might have damaged it trying to get it inside a tight fitting training tyre, but having now read that some others also had split seams makes me think that there has been a manufacturing fault.
Schwalbe are normally regarded as a good make and I have been pleased with their tyres.

4.0 out of 5 stars Bough to fit in slick MBK tyres, 11 Feb. 2014
C. Edwards - See all my reviews
Bought the tubes to replace the old ones when aiming at a more road biased setup for the mountain bike. Good tube, no problems so far, and a nice ring nut to prevent it disappearing while fitting it to the rim.

1.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy, 3 Aug. 2014
Terrible, wrong size of tube but box was the right one..Just start pumping it and it blow right in my hands. Quite confuse with it because I thought it will be a good quality product

1.0 out of 5 stars Junk, 29 May 2014
Bought two and pumped them to 80 psi as recommended.

Before I even had the chance to ride the bike one had split and the other had a valve failure.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality tube, 16 Feb. 2013
Schwalbe is synonym for quality.

I bought this inner tube to fit in my 26x1.3 Continental Sport Contact rear tyre. They make a good team!

The valve is metallic with a ring so it won't go inside when fitting a pump.

It is possible to remove the inner part of the valve, in case you need to replace it (requires a proper tool). There are some tubes where this is not possible.

I did a few hundred km's with it and had no punctures. Unfortunately I couldn't ride with it for longer because I had an accident and had to replace the whole wheel.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, 11 Dec. 2014
Great. As described and fast delivery.

1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, 19 Aug. 2013
Cameron Smith (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
Put the inner tube in my tyre one evening, ready for a cycle the next morning. The tube was fine and was fully inflated. However in the morning when I went to get my bike and the tyre was flat. I looked at the inner tube and it was all split around about a quarter of the tube. Meaning I got no use out of this product, due to it ripping whilst not in use I don't recommend this product to anyone.

Schwalbe 26X1-1.5 Tube Schrader AV12A - Black