5.0 out of 5 stars Quality
Schwalbe are a very well respected name in Cycling mostly for their tyres but as it happens their tubes are no different,
I'd been getting a lot of punctures and as everybody knows can be caused by a multitude of reasons one of which being the use of
sub standard tubes this was definitely the case with me but surprisingly it was Raleigh tubes I replaced.
I...
Published on 3 Sep 2012 by Ken1

1.0 out of 5 stars multiple faulty valve stems
I had THREE of these tubes fail on one ride. One came with a small hole right at the base of the valve stem straight out of the box, and two had faulty valve cores that leaked no matter how tight they were. Will not buy again.
Published 18 months ago by humantorch

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 3 Sep 2012
This review is from: Schwalbe AV17 Schrader 700C Inner Tube - Black, 28 Inch (Sports)
I noticed the difference as soon as I opened the Scwalbe Box they came in, thicker rubber,reinforced Valve seating and also when inflating maintains the same diameter all round the tube(before inserting under the Tyre) unlike the Raleigh Tube that looked like a string of sausages !
My only gripe is I wish they would make the Valve longer so you can actually get the pump on the end of it, I only just made it but the main thing is I've done about Ninety miles since getting these tubes and no Punctures yet

5.0 out of 5 stars Hasn't let me down..., 24 Jun 2014
I have a couple of these in regular use on rural roads with all their dreadful surfaces (Wiltshire must have an annual pothole-filling budget of about zero), and have run the gauntlet of hedgecutting (thorns in the road etc) and other obstructions too. Prior to using these I was getting pretty good at fixing flats. Now I'm not sure I can even remember the process!

I still ride as carefully as I can, there's no point tempting fate after all - every technology can be defeated, but these have taken the concern out of the ride and its a pleasure to be out there getting around rather than at the side of the road fixing a problem with minimal kit. Cyclists that shave their legs to cut down air resistance and worry that their stubble would lose them valuable seconds on their rides would hate the extra weight on these tyres, but for the rest of us the difference is barely significant and definitely outweighs the peace of mind these bring. Anyone going "off piste" regularly (or just over Wiltshire's prehistoric A-roads - some improved by the Romans...) will appreciate these tyres. They're giving me great service and the ones I'm reviewing here were in fact bought for my wife's bike so that I can enjoy not having to fix her flats as well as my own. We both regularly ride farm tracks and fields as well as "roads" (Wiltshire, remember?) and so far, no problems at all. If anything, the tread will probably go first! Love 'em!

4.0 out of 5 stars Keeping inflation under control, 2 Jun 2014
The reason for only giving them 4 stars is because I fitted them a week ago, and have only ridden 70 miles or so on them with no
problem. They are teamed up with Schwalbe Marathon Plus tyres [Also New] so I really don't expect to have any problems with them,
only time will tell.
What I do like about them is the long valve and the locking ring which you don't seem to find on much more expensive Schrader valved inner tubes. Great value so long as they stay up.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb quality, 30 Aug 2012
Mr. P. Front (Cumbria, UK) - See all my reviews
Sometimes it is worth spending few pence more to get top of the range quality. After purchasing bargain inner tube from SunChase brand, which has blowned at the first inflation I have decided, that buying cheap is not saving my money, cause I have to buy another one. So I went for this Shwalbe tube. Just its looks are way better than budget inner tubes, and the quality is top notch.
Highly recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars excellent, 6 Sep 2014
J. Major (UK) - See all my reviews
Excellent inner tubes, but as a newbie to cycling didn't check the valves so couldn't use these, anyone who is new to this make sure you check you have the correct valves, may be a simple thing to most cyclists but when you are just starting out it can be overlooked, I taught myself about the different ones and ordered the same but with different valves. I have used the new ones in my bike and they have lasted well along with the Schwalbe tires and have not had a puncture yet so am really pleased. will definitely recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars High quality tubes, 6 July 2014
High quality tubes

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 26 April 2014
RAJ (Cambridge) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
Excellent quality inner tubes. With my Schwalbe Marathon tyres I only need to replace every 4 or 5 years - because no punctures.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is also nice product, 6 Feb 2014
The product which I bought is functional and everything is fine with this and I am content for quickly deliver. Absolutely I recommend this seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 29 Nov 2013
excellent trader will deal with again product arrived very quickly and at a very good price compared to some of the shops it is fitted to my daughters bike that is used daily in a very bust city and i am sure it has reduced punctures already

4.0 out of 5 stars Good so far, 14 July 2013
I replaced tyres and tubes together and so far no problems. AV17 is ideal for pumping up with a car foot pump or garage airline.