5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift
Bought this for my mum's birthday and she was very happy with it.

It's a good price and very cheap for what you are getting.
A standard watch with the time/date but it is also 50m water resistant and it has a green glow light which is done by pushing the setting dial inwards

Comes in a nice packaging and is a perfect present for women
Published on 9 Sept. 2009 by Jason H. Millar

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely watch but can't manage to get the links removed to fit
Love the watch, but will need to take to a jeweller to get the links removed unless anyone can help! I am updating this review because since purchasing this watch I have had to take it to the jewellers to get some links removed and then again because the pin that holds the band to the watch fell out.
Published 23 months ago by Annie D

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Gift, 9 Sept. 2009
This review is from: Timex Classic Ladies 2 Tone Bracelet Watch - T25771PF (Watch)
Bought this for my mum's birthday and she was very happy with it.

It's a good price and very cheap for what you are getting.

Comes in a nice packaging and is a perfect present for women

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant purchase, 9 Jun. 2009
E. Plummer (great britain) - See all my reviews
I bought this watch for a 40th birthday present for my daughter, she thinks it's brilliant, looks really nice and is suitable for everyday and smart enough for evenings. A really good buy at a reasonable price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value watch, 23 Dec. 2009
This is the second of these I have had - I have only replaced my first because the gold tone on the strap has worn but that's after about 5/6 years!!!! Nice size good strap and lovely indiglo face which means you can read it in the dark. Excellent buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Watch, 8 Jan. 2011
Bought this as a present for my mum, she wanted an everyday watch with an easy to read dial but smart looking. She absolutely loves it! It's got a nice strap, a nice big face and is water resistant.

4.0 out of 5 stars Just the job, 17 July 2010
Mr. A. Harper (Lincolnshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This watch is very good for the price. The only complaint is that the hand colour is not a strong enough contrast with the face. You need to adjust the viewing angle at times to be able to discern the time. Apart from that the wearer is very pleased.

5.0 out of 5 stars New watch, 19 July 2011
I wanted a watch that had a date and an easy to read dial, be able to wear swimming and could read in the dark. This watch fulfilled all those expectations and also looks elegant as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Timex Watch, 28 Feb. 2013
Pagan Hel "Pagan" (Liverpool England) - See all my reviews
Bought as an Xmas present for my Mother.
It is a beautiful solid watch however the date is stuck on 12 hour setting and so doesnt change date until mid day which is a bit annoying otherwise a good product

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little heavyweight, 15 Oct. 2012
First, ordered Friday, arrived Saturday, advised of shipment Monday; so item arrived well ahead of any advice- excellent service.
My wife's first comment related to the weight. It is quite chunky and does reek of quality. It is a superb watch.
In description, the size of the bracelet refers to typical ladies, but the watch would fit a large man's wrist. So for 99% of women I think the bracelet needs to be reduced. The instructions to do this are poor and I had to refer to a web search for advice. The bracelet is held together by pins that have a miniscule slot in one end so that the pins look like they should be unscrewed. This is not the case. The slot is nothing more than an identifier to ensure correct re-insertion of pins but this is not explained. I removed pins using a Pentel 0.5mm propelling pencil whose end is strong enough and the correct size to push out the link pins. But it does require great pressure.
Once done, my wife has a terrific little watch full of features - the indiglo looks great in the dark - and for once the date function is pretty clear.
A handsome watch, highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value, 23 Feb. 2013
I highly recommend this watch, especially if your eyesight isn't 20:20! It's a classic timeless style. I researched watches that had clear, easy to read faces, that weren't also very clumpy. I am very glad to have made the purchase, and especially so that it was on offer at a very reasonable price at the time. I must have had this for at least 3 years now (?) and it still looks great (no sign of wear). I have found the light up function very useful when it's dark, enabling me to see the time without having to turn on/move towards a light, or having to put my glasses on either!

The only problem I have had is that it occasionally looses time. (But then goes back to keeping perfect time for ages). This seems to be due to moisture getting into the watch - I live abroad in a hot, humid country. I think one time the battery was changed the person doing so must have perhaps slightly damaged the seal. So I suspect it's a problem caused, rather than inherent in the watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars Timex Ladies 2 Tone Bracelet Watch - T25771PF, 31 Oct. 2013
G. Bonner "nightnurse" (yorkshire) - See all my reviews
Just to say - this watch is great! nice sized face, very clear dial, and as I work crazy shifts getting up at daft o'clock the back light was a must for me and it's very clear and so useful!

The bracelet is large - but I do have skinny wrists (only bit of me damn) but, once I had the links taken out - sorted.

I've seen some comments regarding it's beauty.... don't want to give it a complex, so I'll say it is a functional, handsome watch. If you are dressed up in your best sparkly party outfit then maybe would want to wear a snazzier watch. But to make sure your coach doesn't turn in to a pumpkin......make sure it has a good back-light...........just like this one!!!

I would recommend - for the price you can't go wrong really.