5.0 out of 5 stars YES They Do Wash Off
Published on 9 Dec 2008 by Mrs. J. A. Palfree

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointing
Usually Crayola pens/crayons etc are fantastic but I have to say I was pretty disappointed with these - in spite of careful handling and ensuring the lids were returned (not something that comes naturally to a 3yo in our house anyway!) these pens very quickly started to show signs of the ink drying out. I hope it was just a dodgy batch but disappointing nonetheless.
Published 22 months ago by peediebreeks

5.0 out of 5 stars YES They Do Wash Off, 9 Dec 2008
This review is from: Crayola Supertips Washable (Toy)
Crayola Bright Supertips are good quality felt tips with an excellent range of colours including a 'flesh' colour much appreciated by the older children - and yes, they wash easily from hands and faces. I can't say from personal experience that they wash from clothes, being a granny means I no longer have to cope with the laundry mountain, but have had no complaints.....well, not about felt tip on clothes!

5.0 out of 5 stars just the job !, 12 Aug 2009
D. Downs "Danielle" (Harrogate) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Crayola Supertips Washable (Toy)
Very good quality and long lasting bold colours, they have quite a fat tip that goes to a point so ideal for very young as well as older children. Successfully washed of skin, dining room table, cloths and the living room wall.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pens, 5 Mar 2013
This review is from: Crayola Supertips Washable (Toy)
These were ordered for children aged between 6 and 8, they were nice and easy to use they worked well on card and paper and were fine enough that they could use them for small colouring in pictures.

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy people, 2 Jun 2013
This review is from: Crayola Supertips Washable (Toy)
This buy has made everyone in the family happy people. The grandchildren can enjoy themselves, we don't have to worry about pen marks anywhere, and their clothes don't get ruined! Big people and little people are happy people

5.0 out of 5 stars Washable!, 10 Nov 2008
This review is from: Crayola Supertips Washable (Toy)
Great pens for young children. Wash off hands with soap and water without lots of scrubbing. Come straight off clothes in wash.

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit disappointing, 22 Feb 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars The best washable pens!, 20 Jan 2013
This review is from: Crayola Supertips Washable (Toy)
Crayola are the only brand of 'washable' pens that we have used that have consistantly washed off without staining fabrics or more importantly for my son who likes to colour in his face; they don't stain skin, it wipes off with a baby wipe. Great quality pens: vibrant colours, long lasting and washable, what more do you want?

4.0 out of 5 stars supertips, 13 Dec 2012
This review is from: Crayola Supertips Washable (Toy)
I think there good quality pens the only downside is they do smudge and I find that a bit annoying but I would buy them again

5.0 out of 5 stars good, 21 Oct 2012
This review is from: Crayola Supertips Washable (Toy)
my son really wanted some felt pens so after a little searching came across these Crayola which had one good review yet the review was not really about the product, as the item was two thirds of rrp at time of purchase and a very well known brand name i decided to purchase them and must say very happy with the purchase,I must add that my son loves them and is very happy, he is 10 years old at time of review and says they are very good, believe me he has had his fair share of felt pens, so based on his verdict they are good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy buy buy great product no hesitation, 8 July 2014
This review is from: Crayola Supertips Washable (Toy)
Very happy with this buy, I'm 14 and bought these for my GCSE coursework for September and I wasn't in any rush to get them as I have 8weeks of for summer. I ordered them yesterday and they came today which was great! I personally think that these pens are great not just for the delivery but for the high quality and great colours that come out these will be great for paper card drawings and writings b I don't think they would be good on plastic so that's a lil heads up but don't even hesitate just buy buy buy I love this product! The previous pens I had were from WHsmith and they ran out with in the first two weeks and were very fine but they were all the shops had so I got them but they were crap and I was in need of good quality pens for year 10 and I have found the gold at the end of the rainbow ! Great but for the quality price is a bargin Thank you

Crayola Supertips Washable - Pack of 24