5.0 out of 5 stars Changed my life
I have had 2 of these over many years and am now ordering my 3rd, due to wear and tear of the Velcro. I have loose/weak joints including sacro-iliac, and "lumbar instability" and this belt enables me to do gardening, riding, and (unfortunately!) hoovering. I could not do heavy or bending types of activity otherwise. It truly changed my life.

I always thought...
Published on 25 Mar 2012 by Ms C M Leevers

3.0 out of 5 stars Bulky belt but good for bedtime
I have Sacroilitis related to my Ankylosing Spondylitis and bought this belt for some extra support during flare ups. I wore it in bed for a while and it does help, but it's quite bulky and hard to wear under clothes. I think it's quite expensive for what it is.
Published 6 months ago by Hollie W

5.0 out of 5 stars Changed my life, 25 Mar 2012

I always thought more people might benefit from it than knew of its existence, such as pregnant women, because what gives you backache (and enables the baby to be born) is the loosening of these ligaments around the sacro-iliac and hip joints. I highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful product, 3 Aug 2012
the serola sacroiliac belt was recommended to me by my chiropractor and i cant believe how much it has helped my back pain, would recommend to anyone x x x

4.0 out of 5 stars Back support that helps!, 7 Jan 2013
Serola belt was suggested by Chiropracter to keep me in position. Great- I work sitting all day and this helps. no more old gal stoops or John Wayne walking or sharp pain -must be doing something right!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great piece of kit does what it says on the tin, 2 Dec 2012
M. G. Brown "M.G.Brown" (Scottish Borders) - See all my reviews
This is a belt which works as It says it will ... First Class
I use it every day and have no problems with at all!

4.0 out of 5 stars si jt belt, 7 July 2013
i am a physio and needed this for pelvic pain. it worked well when walking about which i what i needed it for but not comfortable when sitting

5.0 out of 5 stars SIJ Belt, 18 April 2013
Fab product! Keeps the Sacroiliac joint supported while the ligament can go on holiday and repair. Helps with pain while allowing the wearer to walk, bend and twist.

5.0 out of 5 stars does what it promises :), 18 Sep 2013
proudmummy (Cambridge, UK) - See all my reviews
I've only just bought this but the signs are promising. It really strengthens your hips. I had very minor SPD pain in my hips (and have been so careful to do everything right recently). After putting this on, I was a lot more comfortable taking bigger steps, walking fast, etc. I'll be able to be a lot more active with this on than otherwise. (I have had much worse pain in the past - I wish I had been told to buy one of these then, I think it would have helped a lot.)

The neoprene is perfectly soft, and the elastic is 2 inches wide and super strong. Neoprene and elastic can be used to set broken bones - and this 'sets' your hips in position.

You wear it between the big bit at the top of your hips and where you can feel the top of the thigh bones coming out of your hips. It holds itself in place well.

For completeness, here are the downsides: It is quite uncomfortable on your skin - you need to tighten it quite a lot, and it is obviously putting a lot of force on your skin. It bites in a bit when you are sitting down. Not intolerably, just enough to be annoying. Because it presses in so much, you get a different set of aches - but (fairly mild) muscular ones, as if muscles are working differently with it on. (None of these are because it's a bad design - it is only that you have something really tight wrapped round you).

Edit after further use:
Small is about a non-pregnant 8-10. (If you're pregnant you might want to buy a size up to allow for expansion).

Usage: I tended to find I didn't like the feeling of this and would only put it on before long walks (and I'd be OK afterwards) or would use it for a few days when I felt particularly sore and wanted a bit of help mending (it did help). There seemed to be a comfortable tightness that adds a bit of support without being too restrictive.

5.0 out of 5 stars No prolems, 26 May 2013
Good quality.
purchased for my SPD as recommended by my physio.
easy to use and great that it can be removed easily when sitting down.
folds up wuite small too.

5.0 out of 5 stars FAST DELIVERY!!! I SHOULD SAY SO, 18 April 2012
I ALREADY OWN ONE OF THESE AND USE IT AVIDLY. ITS A BRILLIANT PRODUCT. THESE ARE NOT MAGNETIC BELTS. BUT THEY WORK FOR LOWER BACK PAIN SUFFERERS. THE INSTRUCTIONS VIDEO FOR WEARING IT CORRECTLY ON UTUBE IS VERY USEFUL INDEED.
I ORDERED TWO OF THESE ON THE 16TH. THEY WERE DELIVERED ON THE 17TH. SO WELL DONE AND THANK YOU [...]

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant belt!, 10 Feb 2014
This review is from: Serola Sacroiliac Belt (Misc.)
I bought this as recommended by a Physiotherapist for lower back pain in late pregnancy. Really works well to reduce the pain. Supports the back and bump too!!