5.0 out of 5 stars Trunki
Brilliant, kept all the toys in for the airport wait, pulled grandaughter along on the long walks through the terminal. Even better after the night flight home and the longer walk back...More than enough space and very safe.
Published on 18 Oct. 2007 by Denise I. Mccann

2.0 out of 5 stars great idea badly done
Published on 10 Feb. 2008 by Mr. A. J. Mitchell

5.0 out of 5 stars Trunki, 18 Oct. 2007
Denise I. Mccann "Den" (Derby UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Suitcase, 20 Nov. 2007
H. Livingstone (Newfoundland, Canada) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trunki Ride-On Suitcase "Trixie" (Pink) (Luggage)
We have used this for several trips and have been very impressed. We bought it over a year ago for my daughter's third birthday, and she absolutely loves riding on it. My five year old son also rides on it and it can take his weight without any problems. We get lots of positive comments and attention as they are whizzed through the terminals, too! Good size for carrying on planes, it can carry plenty of spare clothes and toys for the trips. Even the carry strap (for areas where the wheels aren't appropriate) is pretty comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely brilliant would recommend, 11 April 2008
Misty (Isle of Man) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trunki Ride-On Suitcase "Trixie" (Pink) (Luggage)
I bought this for my 2 yr old daughter for our trip to florida and it was superb build quaility was excellent it took lots of abuse my daughter played with it around the house before we went away so it took some batter as she fell of once or twice because she went tooo fast and I towed it round the airport easily it meant I could push the trolley and drag my daughter behind I like it so much that I have just purchased the new ltd edition frieda trunki for my other daughter for our trip in 2009 it can only be better as they have added more to this one and I am sure it won't be disappointing. I would recommend to anyone planning on taking little one between age of 2 to 5 abroad it is worth its weight in gold.

2.0 out of 5 stars great idea badly done, 10 Feb. 2008
This review is from: Trunki Ride-On Suitcase "Trixie" (Pink) (Luggage)
i would agree with the comments above. It is great for the kids and extremely well thought out. The strap however (as per DD) is very weak and really lets it down. the stitching is poor - we have returned ours also, and just got a new one -you can see that the strap is not great again so i think if you dont mind doing some industrial strength extra stitched this could be the best thing you ever bought

5.0 out of 5 stars Not just for toddlers, 8 Feb. 2008
L. Hyde "chummymummy" (London) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trunki Ride-On Suitcase "Trixie" (Pink) (Luggage)
I bought this for my 8-year-old girl and though she is obviously too old to ride on it, she does sit on it and uses it on trips to carry her toys, DS, Books, and so on, and it's great. She also uses it for sleepovers, and can pull it along herself which means it's one less bag for us to carry, whatever the purpose! She loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic, 12 Sept. 2010
This review is from: Trunki Ride-On Suitcase "Trixie" (Pink) (Luggage)
Bought this item for my grand-daughter for her 1st plane trip. It was fantastic, saved her from standing in the queues,amused her, and held everything she needed, especially on return trip, when we were delayed 5hours.She also used it in the resort to go to the local shops, which became fun and not a chore.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful, 10 May 2010
This review is from: Trunki Ride-On Suitcase "Trixie" (Pink) (Luggage)
Its hard these days buying a worthwhile present that pleases child and parent alike. To me this is an ideal gift foe a child over two who now has their own luggage allowance. They can play with it at home take it to grandparents if staying overnight and of course on holidays. They are able to use the key to lock the case and the idea that they can ride on it is great. It is a lasting gift that is received with joy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Flunky Trunki, 18 Oct. 2010
This review is from: Trunki Ride-On Suitcase "Trixie" (Pink) (Luggage)
Ideal gift for any child between 2 and 6. My grandchild loves her little personal case that holds all her travelling toys. A must item if you have young children who get bored at airports.This little case is robust and will take some punishment. I have heard some airlines don't like them as hand luggage. Be firm it is well within limits and takes up very little space.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trunki, 19 Sept. 2011
This review is from: Trunki Ride-On Suitcase "Trixie" (Pink) (Luggage)
Just great, worth the money. My children love it. I actually both one for a present.I recommend this product. Thanks.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trunkie RIde on - WOW, 2 Jan. 2010
Farrell (Hampshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Trunki Ride-On Suitcase "Trixie" (Pink) (Luggage)
Bought TWO Trunkie Ride On Suitcases for our Grandchildren. They Love them & so do the mums and dads.
Amazing practical idea. Ideal for toddlers and particularly if child is over two as it can count as cabin luggage.
Ideal seat or ride on if delayed at airport and the youngster can have their very own personal unit with food toiletries etc.
Well made and sturdy a star buy in our view. From a very happy Grandad and Grandma!

Trunki Ride-On Suitcase "Trixie" (Pink)
Used & New from: £49.50