5.0 out of 5 stars Get back to the future
Published on 14 Sep 2010 by fijuliet

1.0 out of 5 stars One star goes a long way
Who knows whether Homeopathy works or not - this makes you feel better just using the little eyedropper. The ultimate in placebo effect. Giving it one star in keeping with the spirit of the pseudo-science.
Published 2 months ago by BJB

5.0 out of 5 stars Get back to the future, 14 Sep 2010
Sometimes I tend to get a bit dreamy about the past and reminiscing about the good old days, not that life is bad now, it's just different. And of course it isn't a bad thing to be thinking about the past but sometimes I'm thinking back far too much when I have far too much to be doing in the present! A couple of drops of Honeysuckle gets me back on track and back to concentrating on my present life rather than the past...

5.0 out of 5 stars nervous cat, 27 April 2014
I have been giving my very nervous cat a cocktail of three bach flower remedies - Aspen, Star of Bethlehem, and Mimulus. A drop of each one in his daily breakfast bowl has turned him into a loving cat, who is still scared at times. Well he has a phobia about plastic bags, any piece of material you hold up, like a blanket. If you need to fold ironing, he`s scarpered. Any sudden loud noises, he`s gone. Now tho` if someone strange comes in - like a man with some shopping, he just stays there, hidden under his blankie. If he hears the cleaner, its alright until it comes into the room he is sleeping in. Then he makes a bolt for the door. He used to be scared of a lot more - but thanks to bach flower remedies, he is a much more grounded cat. Unlike his bro who is definitely Mr Cool. I think he was scared a lot when he was a little kitten, and the farmer would have to catch the litter before being able to sell any of the kittens. There is a positive side, he will never let anyone get close enough to catch him and catnap him. His brother will go to almost anyone, and that sometimes is a worry.

5.0 out of 5 stars Calms the mind, 18 Mar 2014
L. Winfield (England) - See all my reviews
This remedy is formulated to help with shock and can be used as needed to help a person to come through a traumatic time,hopefully without the need for medicines such as anti-depressants, or tranquilizers. Although, of course , if the person does not feel any better , a doctor should be consulted immediately.

5.0 out of 5 stars Think about something different, 14 Sep 2010
I absolutely hate it when I can't stop thinking about something, or if a song just won't stop going through my head, so annoying! This is great to take when you just want your mind to calm down or you just want think about something else.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Remedy!, 26 April 2012
J. Mcdonald - See all my reviews
I have used this remedy heavily over the last 6 or 7 months and it has never let me down yet. Having applied for dozens of jobs which i thought i stood a good chance of getting an interview for, i've often been left disappointed and felt like giving up. Gorse, which i've found works well alongside Gentian, has really helped keep my spirits up when i've felt like throwing the towel in. Highly recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product and service, 17 Aug 2012
I first bought this remedy in my local Health food shop a few years ago and when I returned to buy it they did not have any so I went to Boots and still no luck. So I came home and ordered it online and received it within 2 days! The product really helps me to cope with the day to day difficulties, it is easy to take in a glass of water and makes me feel a lot better.

4.0 out of 5 stars Natural remedy, seems to be helping., 8 May 2013
Using this along-side the vine oil, on recommendation, to treat aggression in a cat!! So far it seems to have helped calming as she isnt as aggressive towards other cat!! Time will tell if this is fully successful, but worth a try, and assured by the fact it will not harm her, being a natural remedy.
Would recommend this to other animal owners with same problem, (multi-cat household with one aggressively behaving towards others)
Smells ok too!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Star of Bethlehem, 15 May 2013
Very pleased with this product, I use it for my greyhound who can be a little bit anxious at times, two drops of Star of Bethlehem in her morning and evening feeds seems to calm her.

5.0 out of 5 stars Aggressive cat remedy, 26 May 2013
This definitely seems to deter my cat when he is aggressive. I just rub a few drops around his ears and this works better than the expensive plug in devices.

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have, 13 Nov 2013
These remedies are something every home should have access to. I am learning how to combine and use these wonderful remedies. If you use Rescue remedy - look deeper. You will be amazed.

Bach Original Flower Remedies - Pine 20ml