5.0 out of 5 stars A good surprise
I've started using this product in my efforts to give up chemical cleansing and be more natural.

At first, I opened the bottom and took a whiff... and wondered why I was doing this exactly if it had to smell like that! But, luckily most of the smell rinses out with the shampoo and what is left doesn't bother me at all.

My scalp feels wonderful after...
Published on 1 Feb 2012 by H. Gaskin

3.0 out of 5 stars Faith In Nature Shampoo
I have very long curly hair and really greasy.

I have to wash my hair every day because it's greasy the next day and I'm very self conscious about it.

So I decided to try this to see if this could keep my hair clean for longer time.

Well it doesn't make miracles but makes my hair look better the day after.

I will keep using this...
Published 10 months ago by OVD

5.0 out of 5 stars A good surprise, 1 Feb 2012
H. Gaskin - See all my reviews
This review is from: Faith In Nature Neem & Propolis Shampoo For Normal To Greasy Hair 400ml (Personal Care)

My scalp feels wonderful after using this shampoo... it hardly feels like I have hair at all (and I have very thick long hair). There is no build up on my scalp anymore, this is one thing that was causing me problems with popular brands of hair products. My hair has been very light and floaty.

It was weird to get used to the lack of lather... but in the end I reminded myself the lathering effect is just more chemicals and doesn't testify to "cleanness". You need so little of this shampoo to feel truly clean and I am now only using it every second day.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, 17 April 2013
One of a must-have products :) Pure nature, great for hair and not that expensive for the natural product... Try!

5.0 out of 5 stars A somewhat 'New Age' scent but great shampoo, 16 April 2014
I love this shampoo ad used to be able to find it at my local Health Products store. However they seem to have dropped this particular shampoo even though they still stock the brand. Neem is a herb used in Ayurvedic treatments and it is very effective for hair, imparting strength and shine. I use it in conjunction with Faith in Nature Neem and Propolis Conditioner.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice, 3 Feb 2014
I spent ages looking at different products and after reading the reviews I settled on this, the smell is a bit strange but you get used to it otherwise nice shampoo, does the job

5.0 out of 5 stars Good stuff, 7 Nov 2013
Just got this so have only used it twice - my hair is soft and feels clean. Love it and would recommend it

5.0 out of 5 stars love this shampoo, 30 May 2013
what a great shampoo. It leaves your hair so soft and clean. I have very thick dry hair and this product just makes it feel like new hair. This is fantastic and I will not be buying any other shampoo but this for my self.

4.0 out of 5 stars Helps get rid of head lice and dandruff - parabens free, smells a bit clinical, 26 July 2013
Fairy Godmother (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
We've been using this since A Vogel stopped making their Neem 'Riddance' shampoo, after an outbreak of head lice at Primary school. We found neem was the only thing that got us all clear last time - and it's improved my Partner's dandruff too! I like the fact this doesn't have any of the parabens type things in, but it does smell a bit medicated. I can live with that - it's a good protection against head lice as well as getting rid of them if you have picked them up, although you would need to use it twice a week for that. Would I used it other than for head lice prevention or dandruff? No. Prefer something that smells lovely. We used this and the Neem and Propolis conditioner, which also smells a bit medicated - but it's Ok.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal for normal/greasy hair, 21 Aug 2013
This shampoo is excellent for my normal/greasy hair, it leaves it feeling light and looking so healthy and shiny. The scent is herbal and uplifting, the consistency is slightly runny so I pour only a small amount in my hand and make a few applications rather than apply it in one go.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it is a really good shampoo, 28 April 2013
I brought this shampoo as I wanted a good product I love all anything with neem I have used it once on my dog and my
Self I could believe how good it was now I would not use any thing else on my own it so soft and manage able it does
Have funny smell but it is worth it also it has made my dogs fur so soft many thanks for a great shampoo

3.0 out of 5 stars Faith In Nature Shampoo, 27 Jan 2014
I have very long curly hair and really greasy.

Well it doesn't make miracles but makes my hair look better the day after.

I will keep using this every other day but i'm not sure if i'll buy this again.

It's not bad though. Is true that I don't have to wash my hair every day now but I was expecting more.