5.0 out of 5 stars Spot On.
Published on 9 Nov 2009 by Mr. B. P. Gannon

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!!
Published on 23 Oct 2012 by Dan.

1.0 out of 5 stars DO NOT BUY!!, 23 Oct 2012
This review is from: HQ by Nedis Good Quality 1 Metre Toslink Cable (Accessory)
I am not one to write bad reviews for products normally however,this product has nearly damaged my ps3, surround sound system and my pc capture card.I have had two of these cables and they are sent different to the image, they come with a dull chrome effect on the ends not gold. I have one of the gold ones which i bought from a different company and it works fine however, the one i was sent is made out of a brittle plastic. It goes into the optical input fine but when you try to remove it the plastic breaks and gets stuck in the input. Three out of the four ends broke off the two leads after only attempting to remove them once. I can assure you it is difficult to remove the broken end from your devices. I know this is a cheap product and you cant expect much but i didnt expect it to disintegrate when used. I recommend you try to buy a more expensive lead and do not buy this as it could be very expensive to replace your devices.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not what is shown and described!, 9 Aug 2011
This review is from: HQ by Nedis Good Quality 1 Metre Toslink Cable (Accessory)
Northern Cabling have a very poor customer service and the product is not at all what they describe in their technical details and shown. And when contacted they replied that photo is just for guidance purposes but when asked about the technical details that if they also for guidance purposes then total silence and no reply!

5.0 out of 5 stars Spot On., 9 Nov 2009
Mr. B. P. Gannon (Liverpool. U.K.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HQ by Nedis Good Quality 1 Metre Toslink Cable (Accessory)
Thought my old optic cable was playing up, but it was still shining a light out the end when it was plugged into a device. Ordered the new one, plugged it in as was almost blinded by the brightness of the light at end. This confirmed that my old cable was indeed knackered. Plugged it into my surround sound system and almost wet myself when hearing the unadulterated crisp sound quality.

Should have ordered one months ago. Absolutly spot on product, was a bit dubious at first because price was so low, however now realised other products are just riping you off. Stop thinking about it and order one now!!!!!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not at all as it appears, 20 July 2011
This review is from: HQ by Nedis Good Quality 1 Metre Toslink Cable (Accessory)
This is described as having gold plated connections (not that you actually need these on an optical cable) but what you get is cheap crappy plastic. The claim is that it is a 'high end' cable but it is in all honesty a £2 cable pure and simple. Don't believe that this could have ever have been sold for the higher price. Had I paid £14 and received this it would have gone straight back. If you want a high end cable just take a look at IxosIXOS Studio XHD208-100 1M Toslink to Toslink Fibre Optic Cable. It does work though but can't say I am at all impressed.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1M fibre optic cable, 9 Mar 2009
Michael Mcculloch (Twynholm, SW Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HQ by Nedis Good Quality 1 Metre Toslink Cable (Accessory)
A little fiddly to plug in but that, really, is the only comment I can make. Playstation 3 and Sky+ are now both in surround sound

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value optical cable, 30 Dec 2011
This review is from: HQ by Nedis Good Quality 1 Metre Toslink Cable (Accessory)
Just wanted an optical cable to link the new tv, and humax box together. This is perfect, does the job exactly as I wanted.

5.0 out of 5 stars why pay £7 ?, 11 Nov 2011
P. Winthrop "museic" (morecambe, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HQ by Nedis Good Quality 1 Metre Toslink Cable (Accessory)
They sell the bog standard black plastic version at radio shack for £6.99. This one works at least as well, is much more robust and looks far nicer for a little over £2. Its a no brainer.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 28 Oct 2009
J. A. Billingham "Bilstar" (Staffordshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: HQ by Nedis Good Quality 1 Metre Toslink Cable (Accessory)
You cant go wrong really. Perfectly functional optical cable. Gold plated for some reason and I'm pretty sure gold doesn't conduct light but it looks nice and the price is still low. Good product.

5.0 out of 5 stars nice, 5 Oct 2013
This review is from: HQ by Nedis Good Quality 1 Metre Toslink Cable (Accessory)
true quality cable no need to spend a fortune trust me these do the job for my sony blu ray sound system

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job !!, 1 Oct 2013
This review is from: HQ by Nedis Good Quality 1 Metre Toslink Cable (Accessory)
The cable arrived super quick and it does the job as expected. I am having no problems with it and would certainly recommend to go for it.
Just make sure you definitely need 1m and the length is what defines most of the things but surely this is super value for money.