5.0 out of 5 stars Great reward stamps for teachers
I bought these stamps to save me time and to spare the students from having to decipher my handwriting. They work a treat. I enjoy using them, and have bought different coloured ink pads to colour them. The students, amazingly, love the variety of stamps and check each other's books to see which stamp they have been awarded.
I enjoy using them and my students...
Published on 21 Jan 2010 by Amazon Customer

1.0 out of 5 stars NO INK!!
I cannot believe that these amazing stamps don't come with any ink. There is nothing on the item description that tells you this so now you know!!
Published on 30 Nov 2011 by Mandy10

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great reward stamps for teachers, 21 Jan 2010
This review is from: Learning Resources Teacher Stamps 30 stamps (Office Product)
I enjoy using them and my students enjoy receiving them.
The picture on Amazon looks small and diminishes the product. The case is lovely, and the stamps are very good quality and durable. My whole case fell from a high shelf, all stamps scattering, and everything survived with not a scratch or chip. Robust and resilient.
There is a large variety of stamps; e.g. check your work, see me, late (with alarm clock), great effort, nice (with a lovely smiley face), good thinking (with a lit bulb), excellent work (with ribbon), good job (with thumbs up), A (with apple), B (with bee), C (with cow), please complete, needs improvement, incomplete, keep trying, fantastic, amazing, super, etc. A great choice of stamps with a variety of positive and instructive messages.
If you're a teacher of either primary or secondary school, then, you will find this set very useful. It's amazing value for money.

4.0 out of 5 stars well worth investment esp teachers, 16 Oct 2010
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
very pleased with this purchase. comes in a great compact storage case which sits on my desk without taking up too much space very durable. lots of choice of stamps. only downfall i had is that you have to purchase the ink pad seperately as these are not pre stamped

5.0 out of 5 stars Very useful teacher stamps, 26 Oct 2010
I am a y6 teacher and find the stamps great. ( They could be used in any year group). I couldn't pretend I use all of them (not sure I would use the A, B, C) but the majority are fab and save me time (especially good for friendly 'please complete' or a nice bright red 'late' for homework!) I have had a few other teachers looking over them and commenting too- they are attractively presented and the box is useful for storage.
I would love the manufacturers to swap just one stamp for 'good try' though, as that would be very useful! But you can't have it all!
You get a lot of stamps for your money and they are durable. My only slight warning would be (and I'm not sure if this is the stamps, the inkpad I use, or just my own laziness) that sometimes the stamps don't quite come through- so I would recommend stamping firmly and on a flat surface- not so good for stamping on a pile of books. I bought a rainbow inkpad too which I think adds an extra bit of fun, and my student seem to enjoy looking at the stamps in their books- and I think they can give valuable feedback.
Definitely excellent value for money, I would buy them again, or a different set if they brought out new ones!

5.0 out of 5 stars The pupils like the stamps, 15 Oct 2009
The pupils (even the 17-year-old ones) like this kind of feedback. Very useful. Nice box.

5.0 out of 5 stars Time saver for teachers, 8 Jan 2012
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
Does what it says on the tin! Good educational resource for teachers for marking. Time savers are always good! Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very convenient, 24 Sep 2011
Persis Menon (Botswana, Africa) - See all my reviews
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I found these stamps to be really cute and very appropriate.
There are stamps here that you wouldn't find if you had shopped seperately.
And the price was very reasonalble.
it would be nice if they came with stamp pads at the bottom.
But I'm not complaining too much.

1.0 out of 5 stars NO INK!!, 30 Nov 2011
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Super stampers, 22 Oct 2011
This product arrived promptly and is both well-designed and well-packaged. Whilst there are a few stamper messages I probably won't ever use overall it is a super buy and good value for money. Thank you.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for teachers!, 26 Sep 2011
I teach English as second language and I decided to buy these stamps to use in class. My pupils love them and are always trying to improve their work in order to get their notebook stamped :)

1.0 out of 5 stars The picture does not match the product I received!, 20 Feb 2013
Mr. M. Eksteen (UK) - See all my reviews
The only reason why I bought this product is because it came with a huge variety of different comments; both positive and also some with suggestions of work needing improving. Instead I received 30 stamps with only 6 different comments. I did contact the seller and was told that I could return the product.

I am giving this a 1 star rating because the product picture has not been updated.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›