4.0 out of 5 stars These are great - though don't last very long!
Published on 27 Aug 2008 by Janet X

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't work
these sadly don't work. within an hour of putting them on I was leaking through my clothing. they may be ok for people without huge quantities of milk and don't leak much, but for people who do they are useless. it's a shame - they sounded like such a good idea
Published on 12 April 2011 by SM

4.0 out of 5 stars These are great - though don't last very long!, 27 Aug 2008
This review is from: LilyPadz Non Absorbent Breast Pads (Baby Product)
I struggled with "traditional" breast pads when feeding my first baby and thought I'd treat myself to a set of these when daughter #2 came along. For me, they are great. I have been using Lilypadz for over 6 months now and no thrush problems etc. I agree with comments in another review that they can be a bit sweaty in very hot weather, but if washed & well rinsed every day they are fine and I've had no irritation despite v. sensitive skin. I "milk" very heavily and am quite "well endowed" so it's WONDERFUL to sleep without a bra/pads and not end up in a big puddle! Also, because they work via slight pressure on the nipple, after a couple of weeks I found I wasn't producing nearly so much excess milk - really helped to regulate my supply. And not having lumpy, clearly visible breast pads is great when out, esp as these mean no nipple show through in any of my tops!
Now the down side. After 2 months they really have "had it" and you'll need a new set - quite pricey in the long run! You know when you need new ones as the old ones do allow a "puddle" to form and they tend to drop off when worn bra-less. I find that air drying/leaving off reduces stickiness - best to use hairdryer and slap back on! I buy new well in advance so I'm never without an "operational" set.
Overall, then, a winner when it comes to feeling your body is yours again, so a great morale booster esp if you're wanting to reclaim your body, but an expensive option and they don't last long.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't work, 12 April 2011
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 8 April 2009
This review is from: LilyPadz Non Absorbent Breast Pads (Baby Product)
Used these with my second child and really wished they were around for my first. Now have baby number 3 on the way and they are brilliant for stopping little leaks before baby arrives and superb when breast feeding is established. Very discrete under work clothes. Would whole heartly recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lifesavers, 24 Aug 2012
This review is from: LilyPadz Non Absorbent Breast Pads (Baby Product)
This was second pair I bought for daughter in 2 months as they do lose their stickiness but still worth it for security they give .excellent for weddings etc

3.0 out of 5 stars Lilypadz - maybe not suitable for everyone, 22 May 2008
This review is from: LilyPadz Non Absorbent Breast Pads (Baby Product)
Two days ago I received my lilypadz! I didnt waste any minute and started wearing them immediately. I was amazed how clever they are and how easy they are to use. For the first night in months I could sleep braless again... I was thrilled, so was my hubby:D

Anyhow... I woke up in the middle of the night sleeping in a paddle... turned out that the non-leakable padz had leaked after all... My baby has not been a great sleeper, she always had fed at least 2 times at night, but on that particular night she only fed once. Maybe that was the cause of the leakage... my breasts were too engorged for the padz.

The next day I continued wearing them. It was very hot +31C that day (Im not in UK) and each time I fed I noticed that the padz were a bit smelly and sweatty... so I rinsed them... At night I opted for my disposable pads once again, since my nipples started to feel a bit funny...like trush was about to make comeback... By morning they were very red, sore and painful... I'll wait till tomorrow morning to see if it has got better, if not I may have to see the doctor about it... At the moment I am not sure if it is a heat rash or thrush again (I have had it twice in the past, but everything has been fine for at least a month)... anyhow... I am not sure if I'll dare to try them again...

What a shame... I would have enjoyed wearing them... if not all the time, but sometimes fo sure...

This may not happen to you, but be aware that they might not suit to everyone... especially in the summer.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great for about two weeks!, 17 Nov 2008
This review is from: LilyPadz Non Absorbent Breast Pads (Baby Product)
These were absolutely fantastic for the first couple of weeks. I followed the care instructions as described and enjoyed two weeks of not having to wear a bra in bed. However, they rapidly deteriorated and failed to adhere properly to my skin. I hadn't changed anything in terms of body lotions etc so I can only assume that this product does not have a long shelf life. If you want a reliable product for use every day, then these may not be your answer.

3.0 out of 5 stars In between feeds, not missing feeds!, 20 Jun 2014
This review is from: LilyPadz Non Absorbent Breast Pads (Baby Product)
I used these on a day away from baby, rather than in between feeds. Didn't work. Milk just pooled then leaked out in a flood-like manner at a later point. Should've stuck to the pads and changed them frequently. Haven't yet tried them in between feeds, so they're probably better then rather than for missing feeds completely. Just a warning for any mothers out there who we're thinking the same thing as me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for occasional use, 27 May 2014
This review is from: LilyPadz Non Absorbent Breast Pads (Baby Product)
Stick well and don't leak unless you've not quite put them on properly (I have a very decent milk supply) - the couple of times I have ended up with milk in the cup it hasn't gone any further to my clothes but you'll need a carefully placed muslin under the cup when you do peel it off.

Great for occasional use - swimming or when you don't want pads visible, but can't be used every day as the peeling off and sticking on can chafe a bit after a few days use.

1.0 out of 5 stars stopped sticking in less than a week., 17 Mar 2014
This review is from: LilyPadz Non Absorbent Breast Pads (Baby Product)
When these first arrived I thought they were great, I was going through so many breast pads a week it was getting a bit ridiculous and though these were the answer to my question.
I thought wrong. They were great the first 2 or 3 days then they started leaking over night then they just stopped sticking all together. I tried all of the suggestions to get them back to working to no avail. They spend the next 5 months sitting around in my bedside table until I cleaned it out...they went in the bin.

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent for swimming, 5 Mar 2014
This review is from: LilyPadz Non Absorbent Breast Pads (Baby Product)
Brought these to go swimming with my little one and found them perfect for the job. No leakages even in the warm toddler pool. Ive now got 2 pairs and wearing them everyday.

LilyPadz Non Absorbent Breast Pads