on 13 December 2013
I am so happy with this watch. Has so many functions including world times which is really useful if you travel and also has 5 alarms as well as being 100m water resist.

This watch is nice and chunky like a G-shock but at a far better price.

Last but not least this is solar powered! So no semi-qualified "jewellers" trying to change the battery and breaking the waterproof seal!

The strap could have been better quality and the light could be better but I am not going to take off a star because I love this watch so much!
on 14 July 2013
I already have one of these solar powered watches and have purchased this as a gift. Solar powered (no battery changing), lightweight, well built, large clear analogue display and rated for swimming so a great, robust holiday watch. As with most watches of this type setting it needs a science degree and who actually five alarm settings?
on 25 October 2012
Bought this as a spare as I'm very tough on watches (right-handed and wear watch on the right wrist) and find ladies watches too dainty and breakable! This watch is certainly NOT dainty.

The watch (as with my previous Casio watches) is surprisingly light despite it's chunky look & large face, and it fits comfortably. I would have preferred a bracelet/clip strap but the buckle is easy to use - though I'm not sure how long it will last with me if I use the same hole each time. There is a fair bit of adjustment allowed for on the strap.

The only problem I find is the size & positioning of the digital display; the display is very small and tends to get covered by the second hand, particularly when you are changing the display view.

External adjusting buttons are a good size and easy to use, but instruction booklet is printed in very small print and you need a magnifying glass to read it! The back light is effective although the hands are already "glow in the dark".

Unusual colour (which is why I opted for this model), and will probably get a blue one as well as found it difficult to choose between them. Overall, very pleased with the watch and will stick with Casio again in the future.
on 27 November 2013
This is actually bigger than I was expecting, but it is very light. Good value for money and seems to keep time well. I particularly like the fact that the analogue and digital displays of time are synchronised. Very masculine design, if that's your thing......

I also like the fact that the glass is recessed, which should reduce the likelihood of it being scratched, as happened to my last Casio watch.
on 24 August 2013
Good watch, robust and waterproof which is good. Display of date etc is a bit odd but fine once you get used to it. I only paid £23 for it which was excellent
on 5 April 2013
I chose this time-piece because it is a Casio ( OK not the most fantastic of brands, but i do like them for justifiable reasons ). They always install the biggest possible batteries. It is solar re-charged. Gives date as well as time. Has built in illumination. Has a certain "rugged" appeal, and is built to withstand the weather and anything that I may be involved with. ( I ain`t dainty and outdoor persuits are my bag ).
It is larger than i expected. I wear a " G-Shock 3050" usualy and it is slightly larger than that. Time reading is clear, the date is too small in comparison. Illumiation is not as great as on previous models. All adjustments are reasonably straight forward. It is comfortable on the wrist and is easily lost inside the sleeve of a motorcycle jacket without the dreaded loss of movement.
on 20 August 2013
Bought this as a "holiday" watch. Very robust and a good size - not too small but not overly massive either. Only thing is the photograph looks like it comes in a nice chunky metal storage tin when it fact it only comes in a flimsy Casio cardboard box. I suppose this is to save on postage but it still is not what is advertised.

The face of the watch is clear and easy to read however the lcd screen is tiny. It really is only of use for setting the watch as it s far too small to be of much practiclal use as your main screen.

Watch comes with nice faetures as wel as the standard hourly beep etc if wanted.

The starp is a dark olive green and looks good.
on 12 September 2013
I was surprised with the size and the look of this item because it really does fit to my requirements for a wristwatch. The price was right and i dont have problem with this watch apart from sstting up the time(i did not have the time to read the manual) but in just minutes i figured out how to set the time. I have a gshock watch and its almost thesame size. the hour and minute hand is visible even at night because of the luminous effect. And the delivery table was so quick. i can be happier than this.Nice watch, good price-its a must buy one. I might get another for a gift to my son. Thanks.
on 4 July 2013
this watch is a very good product (good value for money). I like its badass look and its 5 alarms (I use three of them every day of the week!). Moreover, it is a solar watch and as most casio watches, it is very precise. I find very useful the "WT" option (WT = World Time). If you travel to any part of the world, you can easily change the time by selecting your WT destination, and if you press on the two upper buttons, the hands of the watch move and indicate the right time. When you go back home, you swap easily from world time city to home time city. As easy as pie!
on 4 July 2013
Not a G-Shock but nonetheless up to Casio's high standard of build. Too large for my punt wrist (42mm suit me better) but that said I have replaced the existing strap with a James Bond Nato Strap which is very comfortable and works extremely well. This is proving to be a very good and reliable workhorse with a large clear face that is very easy to read. Good illumination. Light only lights up LED area - not so easy to read!
In summary a good Casio watch that will withstand day to day abuse for a long time to come............no batteries required!