Platform: PC|Change

on 20 September 2007
Yet again medal of honour (MoH) has yet again failed to meet expectatios. Call of Duty is much more fun and less laggy for multiplayer with its graphics much better rounded. A much more satisfying experience. MoH feels like its just been converted to PC format, and not very well. The multi player is so poor and wooley compared to call of duty that you dont really "feel" the game, the insensitive control system linked with the poor graphics engine (for PC at least)= a complete waste of time. The single player game which is a great idea, doesnt work, although an impressive idea. Controlling the parachute jumps has no "feel", you may as well be pressing a or d with your eyes shut. A high spec computer will solve alot of these problems. However hearing and seeing from friends, honestly, its no better.
EA games again has failed to deliver a decent game for the PC. Get an xbox or playstation if you even go near an EA game otherwise you will generally recieve very very dissappointing glossy visuals with ugly unrewarding gameplay. They have tigerwoods to be thankful of....I think? Goodluck.
on 28 January 2015
enjoyable
on 15 September 2007
Firstly, I only bought this as a replacement for BF2, second the Multiplayer does not work, third the game screwed the Punkbuster software on my computer so I cant play BF2 Multiplayer any more!!!!!

Avoid this game its absolute rubblish, you cant even access a multiplaer server, and even if you could you would have to use your EA.com login name, which for me would idenfity my real name.

This game is absolutely awful, dont buy it for multiplayer!
on 27 August 2014
Amazing
on 26 August 2007
Just downloaded the demo, the best moh of all time. I'm running a ATI radeon 1950xtx works fine gr8 frame rates.
on 8 January 2015
faulty
on 1 July 2015
crap
on 4 September 2014
good
on 9 September 2007
Having played the demo and the full version I'd say the gameplay and style of the game is fun to play, very similar to Battlefield 2 so if you enjoy that, this game offers a similar experience.

The weapon unlock feature of the game can get annoying, making you view your unlocks mid battle, but the main annoyance with this game is the bugs it has, since its been built up from many other EA games you'd think it'd be pretty reliable.

-Good Points:

* Very authentic feel to the game, Excellent gameplay!

* Nice selection of Weapions

* Good Sense of teamwork

-Bad Points:

* The game can Crash-To-Desktop at times

* When I first set up the game I had mouse problems, namely with it constantly turning left all the time, this can be annoying when you want an accurate landing into enemy territory.

* Extremely american'sed, lots of US war themes and quotes from dead presidents and generals, but I supposed its expected with a game like this, though they could've been a bit more sparingly with it.
on 30 August 2007
In all honesty it`s difficult to assess the whole game based on this demo alone. I didn`t have any problems installing or running this demo. The graphics I found were very good but I understand that some graphics cards are not supported. You would be wise to check compatability before purchasing.

Now to the game itself. It plays well but I found the demo game slightly boring. It may just be me or it takes a little time to get use to it. It reminded me of MOH Spearhead in some ways.

The personal control options I found limited compared to prior MOH games but the full game may have more options available. I do however have one gripe with this game and that is when you shoot the enemy it would be good if they actually died. You use nearly a whole magazine to kill them.

My final thoughts are that this game has prospects. How good? It really can only be assessed fully when the game is released.

See one answered question