on 23 April 2009
One sock stays up and the other slips down into the trainer. I do not feel inclined to wear them again and still use my old training socks. Very disappointed considering how much they cost. Hence I would not recommend them and wished I had seen a review before I purchased them. Having said that I would probably have still bought them thinking it was a one off, sadly not!
on 23 February 2009
I am a size 4 so ordered the 'small'. However, these socks just slips from your ankles and slide down to your instep - absolutely hopeless even for the shortest of jogs.
on 31 October 2010
I highly recommend these socks.
Whilst running I developed a blister on my left instep and was sceptical that these socks would help but they have, and now I can run my 5k without any pain.
Sadly the retailer I purchased them from on Amazon were not as good as the socks, so I would recommend these socks but not from Specialist Socks Limited unless you want to wait longer than the stated delivery time and receive no response when you email them!!
on 13 September 2010
These socks seem well made but the sizing is off. I ordered the medium as I take a 6.5 and the socks are tighter than I would wish. Don't buy them if you like to have room to wiggle your toes.
on 4 August 2012
I got these from a local running shop as a freebie after buying a pair of shoes. I forgot about them until the insoles in my shoes started to annoy me by making the soles of my feet sore.

I don't do much mileage at under 15-20 miles per week, and my longest runs are only 8 miles. Having only worn them a few times, the toe of one of the socks is coming apart. That said they are very comfortable and despite the thickness haven't made my feet overheat even on a hot, humid day, and stopped my running shoes from rubbing my feet. I love the way they are shaped - perfect shape for a running shoes.

Because of the durability I'm glad I didn't have to pay for them and I don't think I'd buy them. Shame as I was just beginning to like them!
on 11 March 2013
Got the trainer socks, they kept slipping off and aren't really worth the money. Sports direct do a similar pair for £3 and they are a lot better and thicker
on 30 May 2014
Walked 23 miles for the Glasgow Kiltwalk. Never had a single blister! Fab pair of socks and they look cute too.
on 5 June 2011
After reading previous reviews on how small the socks were i purchased the medium socks, im a size 5 and the medium fit perfectly, i think these would be too small on anyone with bigger feet than a 5. Having been running for months i have a constant blister on my right foot and gets very painful during runs, having worn the socks today for the first time i have no pain, i would highly recommend these socks!
on 12 July 2014
I love these socks, I was suffering with blisters all the time, not had one since I got these socks.
on 14 July 2011
These socks truly are the perfect summer sock - extremely light/fine/breathable, plus excellent fit. I am a size 3 to 4 and bought the small - bought both the blue/grey and pink/grey - feminine colours. Perfect with trainers/walking boots or cycling shoes. An excellent all-round quality sock for the active person.