5.0 out of 5 stars Nice & easy and it looks great!
Two wide silver rests slot nicely into a clear plastic front end and that's it! It now has my MacBook at a perfect height without fuss or clutter. Good rubber strips will prevent your beloved laptop slipping and knocking over your vodka ;o)

Nice and simple. Oh I received it very quickly too!
Published on 4 Aug 2007 by Mr. I. B. Hunter

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice stand but croocked
I received the "Elevator stand for Laptops" well packed and in good condition.
Although I like the design of the stand very much I was very disappointed when I realized that the stand is crooked when assembled and is standing wobbly.
Published on 17 Mar 2010 by M. Meier

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice & easy and it looks great!, 4 Aug 2007
Mr. I. B. Hunter "Ian Hunter" (Horsham W.Sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Griffin 1093-CURV2 Elevator Laptop Stand (Personal Computers)

Nice and simple. Oh I received it very quickly too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy replacement for the original, 9 April 2010
Matt Wood - See all my reviews
I had the original iCurve until recently when my flatmate managed to somehow break it on the way back from a DJing gig - I was crushed as my trusty original iCurve had followed me halfway across the planet in various backpacks and cases and survived it all, yet on that fateful day it seemingly met its match. Needless to say I was quite disappointed to find that Griffin had discontinued it only to bring in a new, less visually pleasing model... After hunting around for various alternatives, and also reading of others' mishaps with the original (i.e. laptops falling off their stands and ultimately meeting their demise) I decided to bite the bullet and buy the iCurve 2 (original name huh?!?). I must say in person it is nowhere near as ugly as it looks from the online pics and, although I never had any problems with the original, find it to be even more reassuringly rock solid - and as a DJ I had the original curve in some precarious situations over the years!

In summary - can't recommend it highly enough, you won't find a better alternative for overall reliability and also elevates your Macbook/Pro to the perfect height to complement a second monitor or just prevent a nasty dose of neck ache if you spend a lot of time looking at your laptop screen as I do being a Software Developer. The one other thing it has that the original didn't is the ability to disassemble it at a moments notice and neatly pack it away into its constituent parts which again is a massive bonus for those frequent Macbook road warriors.

Highly Recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars good value for money, 25 Oct 2009
W. Luo - See all my reviews
Excellent product, works out of the box and works as described on the box. Although sometimes it shakes when you put your hands on the table...

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant product!, 4 May 2010
Andrew Pryde - See all my reviews
Not only does this product turn my Mabook screen into a far more ergonomically friendly second display when connected to my second monitor and external keyboard but it also frees a large amount of space on my desk. I know frequently store my Apple keyboard under the laptop when I am working at the desk but not using the computer. Added to this of course there is the benefit of the Macbook running far quieter and cooler as well.

In short: got an external keyboard and mouse? Get one of these!

5.0 out of 5 stars Effective simplicity, 12 May 2009
The stand is absolutely perfect. It does its job, it is made of few solid parts and it looks good. The grip given by the soft rubber trail on it avoid the laptop from any slipping and even my 17" laptop sits on it comfortably with all its considerable weight. Moreover a keyboard can easily be put underneath the computer when not in use. A great piece of kit!

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb =D, 13 Jun 2010
E. Alili "Coolest Geek" (London) - See all my reviews
What the image above doesn't show is that the stand comes with 2 clips that go at the end of the two stick that support your laptop from slipping. Compared to the expensive stuff like the rain design, this stand looks awesome with a mac, and it keep it from heating underneath. If you want a stand buy it, don't think twice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, 15 May 2010
Better than I thought it was. Its very good and looks clean and stylish. I can use it on my bed, lap or table.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Laptop stand, 19 April 2010
Mr. Jeremy H. Doherty (Glasgow, Scotland) - See all my reviews
I bought this Griffin laptop stand for my 15" MacBook pro and it fits the bill perfectly. Very easy to put together and sturdy when constructed, and the rubber pads provide more than enough grip to secure my laptop without using the optional stoppers.

Another plus for this stand is that its clean lines and well designed structure means that there is a good amount of space below the laptop for a midi keyboard to be placed - taking away any clutter from your desk. It also increases ventilation around the computer meaning it will not overheat while placed on the stand.

Great product - highly recommended.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice stand but croocked, 17 Mar 2010
M. Meier - See all my reviews
I received the "Elevator stand for Laptops" well packed and in good condition.
I considered the effort and money to ship the stand back as to much compared to the price that I decided to keep it how it is and balance it out by putting something underneath.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 21 Mar 2009
H. Tapia "hank" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
My friend has this and it looked good so I got one as well so I could improve my notebook work space at home and it does the job spot-on. Sturdily constructed, snaps together easier than lego and works perfectly with either of my notebooks (an HP 15.4" and an HP Pavilion dv9000 17").

Good value.