5.0 out of 5 stars One of the must haves.
I bought this nightlight to use with my second child 6 years ago and loved it so much I've just replaced the bulb in order to use it with my third child due in a few weeks. So simple to use: touch sensitive dimmer and on/off switch (because let's face it when you're tired from looking after a newborn you don't need anything gadgety and over complex!)Auto fade function...
Published on 20 Mar 2009 by Ms. Georgiana Em Gillis

3.0 out of 5 stars Great idea made on the cheap
I have bought 2 of these lamps for my children's bed rooms. They work really well, dimming over 15 minuets and allowing my eldest to "read" (she isn't 2 yet) before she goes to sleep.
In the babies bedroom I have enough light to feed her then put her to bed with out being in pitch back or keeping her awake with the light.
Unfortunately the lamp looks pretty...
Published on 29 April 2009 by Dappled Amber

‹ Previous | 112 13 14 15 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby Night Lights, 11 Jan 2010
S. Rankin (Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Babytec Autofade Bedside Lamp (Baby Product)
This was recommended by a friend, only wish I had bought it before I had my baby. It is perfect for night feeds, and dimming room for bedtime, would highly recommend this, its easy to use and doesnt take up much room.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good service & product, 9 Jan 2010
This review is from: Babytec Autofade Bedside Lamp (Baby Product)
My original lamp did not arrive, I assume as a result of Christmas post. I'm pleased to say that as soon as I reported I had not received it another lamp was dispatched and I received it within 2 days. The lamp is exctly as described & fits my needs perfectly. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for a baby's nursery lamp.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, 1 Jan 2010
Coll (Somewhere between here and now) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Babytec Autofade Bedside Lamp (Baby Product)
I really liked this lamp - I bought it for use with my first child and have been very pleased with it. It is very easy to use with touch sensitive controls and auto fade function. The light is soft enough to not wake my husband up (how does he sleep through the crying?!) yet goes light enough to change nappies and feed by. It's also very lightweight and we've taken it with us when staying with family which is good too. I would recommend this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what it says on the tin, 1 Dec 2009
J. McQuatt "jooleebaby" (Midlothian, Scotland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Babytec Autofade Bedside Lamp (Baby Product)
Inexpensive and does exactly what it's supposed to do; acts as a dimmer lamp for your baby's nursery. Also like using the 15min fade feature after I leave her in the room at bedtime. It's small and gives off a good light whatever the setting. Really straightforward to use too.

5.0 out of 5 stars Babytec lamp, 16 Nov 2009
This review is from: Babytec Autofade Bedside Lamp (Baby Product)
Easy to use. Controllable fade which will allow you to set the light level you want for a child's bedroom. Not absolutely certain what the material of the cover is. It might be worth avoiding putting the lamp close to a radiant bar electric fire. Nobody should do this anyway. I have used one for years and it has been perfectly safe.

4.0 out of 5 stars Babytec autofade lamp, 18 Oct 2009
Ms. J. Moss - See all my reviews
This review is from: Babytec Autofade Bedside Lamp (Baby Product)
I use this for feeding my baby at night. it's easy to feed him in subdued light and then let the light fade out over 15 mins so he is sleepy and I can put him back to bed. I couldn't do without it now.

3.0 out of 5 stars Babytec Autofade lamp, 16 Oct 2009
Ray C (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Babytec Autofade Bedside Lamp (Baby Product)
Good little nightlight but very lightweight and easily knocked over when touching the controls controls. Bulb went in first two weeks and second bulb lasted less than a week. Have stocked up on bulbs and light is working fine.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant....and thats not just the light bulb shade!, 28 Aug 2009
This review is from: Babytec Autofade Bedside Lamp (Baby Product)
This is a brilliant light that has a varying dim feature and fade switch. we bought it when our baby was born so we could have a light just bright enough to see what he was up to! The ability to dim to a choosen level is brill as sometimes,like when he was ill, we had the light brighter. We haven't really had a need for auto fade but have seen it working. We have the lamp on all night at varying light levels and it doesn't get hot. The only down side is its a bit light so moves easily but we love it all the same! In fact we are going to buy another one as I want to keep this by my bed when he goes in is own room!

5.0 out of 5 stars autofade light, 10 Aug 2009
Ms. H. A. Bolton "H Bolton" (Hertfordshire England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Babytec Autofade Bedside Lamp (Baby Product)
The lamp does exactly what it's description says and does it very well. It's very lightweight, so can get knocked over easily but that doesn't detract from the product

5.0 out of 5 stars Great night's sleep lies ahead..., 12 Jun 2012
This review is from: Babytec Autofade Bedside Lamp (Baby Product)
We've been searching for the right night light for over 2 years ever since our first little boy was born, I've bought countless ones and they are either too bright, too dark or too distracting. I purchased 2 of these lights one for my toddler's room and one for our room as we have a 3 month old baby. We've suffered scarves draped over normal lamps for what feels like ever, until... these lights arrived that is. They are simple to use, the dimmer is great in contrast from dark to light and you go in to a deeper sleep as they put out a more relaxing glow. Our toddler is sleeping better too! Thank you Babytec! : D

‹ Previous | 112 13 14 15 | Next ›