4.0 out of 5 stars great glasses - once you can get them on!
Tip put them on your baby outside, then they can see the difference between the bright light and the protection when on...
Published on 30 Mar 2010 by Lk Doggett

2.0 out of 5 stars Baby-Banz review
I bought a pair of baby banz for my 5 month old son. I wouldnt reccomend these as the frames are made from hard plastic and within mins left a red mark on his face. Not very baby friendly.
Published on 2 Aug 2010 by mamfa

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

2.0 out of 5 stars Good glasses, bad design., 15 April 2013
This review is from: Baby Banz Sunglasses 0-2 years Mid Blue (Apparel)
My wife and I bought these for our three month old boy as he struggles outdoors with bright light. The glasses themselves are sturdy and have a adjustable velcro strap offering a wide ranging size adjustment.

The problem we had with them is the way they sit on our son's face. Too loose and they slip, too tight and they leave marks around the bridge of his nose and eyes.

We also found that the glasses sit so close to his face that they touch his eyes making them water. After only five minutes of wear, travelling between the car and the supermarket, (we were trying them out) his eyes were red and swollen.

The problem I see is that the part that touches the face is either side of the bridge of the nose and along the bottom of the glasses. This pushes them flat against the eye and top of the face. The strap then pulls them backwards. A better design would be leave them off the face slightly by supporting the frame at the top as well. It's a shame as our son did realise the benefit of wearing them, even with the obvious discomfort afterwards.

I am now looking at other makes of baby glasses as the whole point was to make our son more comfortable in bright light and enjoy being outdoors. Unfortunately hats just don't work and these sunglasses don't fit well.

5.0 out of 5 stars my little fashion easter ., 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: Baby Banz Sunglasses 0-2 years Mid Blue (Apparel)
A fantastic buy for my son who is only 6 weeks old thay fit really well the strap that goes around his head is soft and comfortable for him to wear .

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little sunglasses, 9 Jun 2014
This review is from: Baby Banz Sunglasses 0-2 years Mid Blue (Apparel)
brought these for my baby son as he has blue eyes and seems to hate the sunshine as much as me

they seem lovely and comfy for him and he loves wearing them despite only being 5 months old!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good idea for a small child, 22 April 2014
CL Ellison (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby Banz Sunglasses 0-2 years Mid Blue (Apparel)
Chosen for three month old grandson who has and eye condition that requires his eyes are shielded from bright lights. The straps are fairly soft and I would think comfortable, they are also easy to adjust so exactly what I wanted. Now can someone please tell me how we get him to stop taking them off? !!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 22 July 2013
This review is from: Baby Banz Sunglasses 0-2 years Mid Blue (Apparel)
I bought these for my 6 month old son to wear on holiday in France, they work well in the pool and whilst laying under a parasol. He didn't fight them but did look surprised when everything went dark :)

4.0 out of 5 stars For the coolest baby, 1 Mar 2012
This review is from: Baby Banz Sunglasses 0-2 years Mid Blue (Apparel)
Glad I bought these with the sun being so bright recently. Our baby is now 6 months and he wears them with no trouble, he does try to take them off but the velcro is good and he now realises they're better on than off! I bought at the £4.95 which was great value and feel the £15 is a bit much! Felt these were more comfy than the elasticated bands which could mark his eyes as he has quite a big head!

4.0 out of 5 stars seems to work well, looks good, 25 July 2010
This review is from: Baby Banz Sunglasses 0-2 years Mid Blue (Apparel)
very adjustable strap. my 1-year old nephew kept removing it and trying to ear it, but it does look good and is a must for any youngster in bright light. seems to be comfortable. no sharp edges etc.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 10 Dec 2014
This review is from: Baby Banz Sunglasses 0-2 years Mid Blue (Apparel)
Fantastic glasses for precious little ones!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›