4.0 out of 5 stars great glasses - once you can get them on!
Tip put them on your baby outside, then they can see the difference between the bright light and the protection when on...
Published on 30 Mar 2010 by Lk Doggett

2.0 out of 5 stars Baby-Banz review
I bought a pair of baby banz for my 5 month old son. I wouldnt reccomend these as the frames are made from hard plastic and within mins left a red mark on his face. Not very baby friendly.
Published on 2 Aug 2010 by mamfa

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars great glasses - once you can get them on!, 30 Mar 2010

2.0 out of 5 stars Baby-Banz review, 2 Aug 2010
This review is from: Baby Banz Sunglasses 0-2 years Mid Blue (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic glasses - just wish he'd keep them on!!, 1 July 2010
This review is from: Baby Banz Sunglasses 0-2 years Mid Blue (Apparel)
I liked the idea of these more than conventional sunglasses as the elastic around the back ensures that they stay on, however as my son has quite a large head I was concerned that they may be a little tight on him. I need not have worried as the band is very easy to adjust to size and even fits me!!

The band also ensures a better fit around the eyes to prevent the UV rays getting in which was another plus for me :)

The only down side is that they don't come with a child proof force field so my son just takes them off :( I can't really fault the company for that one though ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 2 Sep 2009
J. H. Buckingham "JClo" (Rugby, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby Banz Sunglasses 0-2 years Mid Blue (Apparel)
I really like these sunglasses. My little boy was quite happy to wear them, they look good and primarily protect his eyes. I'm very happy with them

3.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 27 May 2013
This review is from: Baby Banz Sunglasses 0-2 years Mid Blue (Apparel)
These are sturdy and well made but quite hard to get my 11 month old to wear them. We ended up putting them on him after he got into the sun and started squinting, he then seemed to realise what they were for. You need to be careful though, there is no cushioning round the nose etc and it is so easy to put them on too tight which left red marks round LOs nose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super cool sunglasses, 11 April 2010
Melanie Murray (Leeds, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Baby Banz Sunglasses 0-2 years Mid Blue (Apparel)
I bought these for my little boy as he was always squinting when out in the sun. He loves wearing them and has never tried to take them off. They seem to do an excellent job as he is much happier when out and about in the sunshine. We get so many comments about how cool he looks when we are out and about as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 16 April 2014
This review is from: Baby Banz Sunglasses 0-2 years Mid Blue (Apparel)
Love these sunglasses. Brilliant protection from the sun and baby looks great in them! A Very stylish pair of banz

5.0 out of 5 stars Cool baby, 1 Oct 2009
This review is from: Baby Banz Sunglasses 0-2 years Mid Blue (Apparel)
I bought these glasses for my seven month old Grandson. He took to them straight away. The headband means they stay on well and baby did not try to remove them - well maybe a couple of times, but on the whole he left them alone. They were good in the water as normal glasses would just have fallen off. Apart from anything else he looked really cool.

5.0 out of 5 stars Trendy and practical, 23 Mar 2013
This review is from: Baby Banz Sunglasses 0-2 years Mid Blue (Apparel)
Love these sunglasses. Arrived within a couple of days. My 4.5 month old wears them with no fuss. Only thing I would say is don't pull them onto forehead, take them off completely as they leave indentations where the bridge of the nose was which looked quite severe but soon went after removal.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but not suited for babies, 26 July 2010
This review is from: Baby Banz Sunglasses 0-2 years Mid Blue (Apparel)
I bought this for my 6 month old son and he finds it very uncomfortable so have decided to delay its use till next summer. The strap is not suitable for his small head. Plus if your child has alot of hair the strap will keep slipping down. Otherwise a great product for toddlers.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›