5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant first toothbrush for a small baby!
Published 16 months ago by H Gunston

2.0 out of 5 stars Not safe for teething!
Published 13 months ago by mereplato

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant first toothbrush for a small baby!, 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: Silicone Toothbrush White (Baby Product)
I bought this toothbrush when my little boy cut his 2nd tooth when he was 8 months old. For anyone a bit weary of buying a toothbrush for a baby so small (as I was) then this is definately one you should consider and I am so glad I bought it. Its a small, rubbery toothbrush which is so so easy to hold for both parent and baby. The guard near the top of the brush presents little'un from pushing it too far into their mouth and is a genius idea. The bristles themselves are made from soft silicone and are very secrurely held so no chance for the baby to pull them out whilst biting down and chewing on the brush (which is what my little man does when I give it to him, a great teether or great for putting teething gel onto and letting them chew it off). When it comes to the actualy brushing, my baby thought it was hilarious as I was brushing his little 2 teeth and singing at the same time, seems he loves the feeling of the soft bristles on his sore gums, he also CRIES when I finish! That fact alone I think warrants giving this little toothbrush a 5* review and I dont think I will have any problems in the future with me or him brushing his teeth thanks to this toothbrush. A great introduction to the feeling of a brush in the mouth!

5.0 out of 5 stars Much easier on baby's gums than a normal toothbrush., 22 Nov 2010
This review is from: Silicone Toothbrush White (Baby Product)
This toothbrush is briliant. From the moment I realised my baby was teething I put a bit of teething toothpaste on this brush and gave it to her to chew on, now her bottom 2 teggies have cut through we do this routine every morning and night time and she loves to do it herself as she's "Little Miss Independent"! This is so much softer on tender gums than normal baby toothbrushes and the shield is a bright idea to stop the whole thing making them choke. It also helps that she likes the taste of toothpaste ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars My baby loves this!, 17 Feb 2012
This review is from: Silicone Toothbrush White (Baby Product)
Easy for a 4-month old baby to use and he loves the feeling on his gums. Easy to clean and easier to use than the finger brushes that always felt like they were going to fall off my finger and down my baby's throat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finaly found it, 19 Oct 2010
This review is from: Silicone Toothbrush White (Baby Product)
i was looking was this type of toothbrush for a while and finally got it
also thank you for very fast delivery, I will definitely order from you in the future

2.0 out of 5 stars Not safe for teething!, 14 Jun 2013
This review is from: Silicone Toothbrush White (Baby Product)
I bought this because my 18 month old has his molars coming in right now and is in a lot of pain. He has no interest in any other kind of teether of which I have 6 very different options for him. However he is always finding long things, like his toothbrush or a pencil, and chews contentedly. This is obviously not safe so I set out to find something similar that would be safe. The description for this product says that it is good for teething so I bought it. My son absolutely loved it! He carried it around with him for 3 days straight. He even took it out when we went shopping. On the third day he was chewing happily on it when I heard him start to gag. When I looked over I saw that the rubbery-plastic tip that is meant to clean their teeth and massage their gums had broken in half and he was now gagging on it! I gave it 2 stars instead of 1 because overall it is a fantastic design and absolutely perfect for teething, but they need to change the tip so that it can't be chewed off.

5.0 out of 5 stars my baby thinks brushing teeth is fun, 3 Feb 2014
This review is from: Silicone Toothbrush White (Baby Product)
My 7 month old loves this toothbrush! In the beginning I let him play with it (obviously it go into his mouth first) then I introduced toothpaste and now he opens his mouth and lets me brush his teeth. Easy to clean and sterilise too

4.0 out of 5 stars very unpreventable, 30 Nov 2013
This review is from: Silicone Toothbrush White (Baby Product)
Giving it just 2 paltry stars as the packaging was damaged. Lucky it was meant for my kid's use and not to be given to others else it would have been very unpreventable. I don't doubt the product is good though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent teething tool, 14 Nov 2013
Ms E. Ross "bookbug" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Silicone Toothbrush White (Baby Product)
This toothbrush has been great for brushing my daughter's first teeth but also as a teething toy - she loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars great product, 6 Nov 2013
This review is from: Silicone Toothbrush White (Baby Product)
This is a Great product arrived when expected. Its very safe for my little boy and he loves to chew on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant!!!!, 22 Sep 2013
This review is from: Silicone Toothbrush White (Baby Product)
my daughte is 10 month and i bought this brush for her at 9 month and she love chew on it for a while.. its good and soft and she likes it..i would recommend it

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›