on 9 March 2009
I bought this cat net for use with both my pram and moses basket. I was a little unsure of the size so went for one of each medium and large. Both products seem ok for both uses at the moment so happy enough with that. The product has two clips for extra security over the elastic. The cats haven't tried to get into the basket in our presence with the net on which was reassuring. However we came back after going out one afternoon to find the net pushed into the basket (baby was with us of course) so I would say it's more of a deterrent that prentative. If you've got heavy cats then the clip won't hold them. In my view the product would be improved by having 4 instead of two clips.
on 6 May 2015
Simple and safe - this net clips round our Car seat / pram and moses basket.
Secure enough to keep the cat out - does what it says on the package
on 12 August 2014
Quick delivery. Thick net, my cat has taken an interest but soon gave up. I think i should have bought extra large but assumed large would fit standard moses basket ok.
on 22 December 2013
It is the only net the cat will not go near so it will keep baby safe from being sat on.
on 30 March 2016
Not really any good I've set up moses basket and put net on and I have a camera monitor to keep an eye out and the net had clips either side but not bottom or top and my cat comes and lays n the bottom realising the net so she's laying in the basket ! Good job I'm testing before baby arrives ...wouldn't recommend at all
on 23 November 2015
The net was far too small for my standard size Moses basket, so I had to return it. It didn't fit my pram either. It also cost me postage to return it, which I will not be refunded so was a total waste of money. I wouldn't advise buying this product.
on 21 May 2010
It was difficult knowing what size to get as the description was vague, I bought a large which is a bit too large for a Moses basket so need to order a medium one now! The box comes with a good size guide but this would be helpful if you could view this before. Like the price though and I'm sure the large will fit the pram.
on 15 June 2013
The net does what it says, but I really needed the extra large to cover all possibilities, I've now got it.
on 16 October 2014
With 3 nosey cats and a 6 week old baby this thing has been a god send. Stops the cats from thinking the baby's moses basket is their bed!
on 18 May 2016
Bought for a Moses basket as reviews stated it was suitable however this is far too small, very annoying - waste of money.