on 21 April 2010
tough looking tool this, be very sure to keep turning the rods clockwise direction, while using this tool attachment, helps remove stuff stuck on pipe wall, scum etc, a good tool,to clean pipes,after unblocking,flushing with water, good price value for money, many thanks. this review is for guidance only,it works for me, hope it helps you.
on 5 July 2013
A godsend for a blocked drain the other day, fir just a fraction of the cost of Dyno Rod / & equivalent to unblock a sewer outlet, the whole pack was easy to set up , the different heads easy to attach & use , 3 mins & no blockage...ace
on 3 May 2014
Poor construction just like the brand rods, which snapped immediately once they were inserted into the drain. It took a CCTV drain inspection and a high pressure jetting to retrieve the broken rod and the attachment. False economy.
on 16 October 2013
Arrived on time and looked like a very useful and well made attachment. Unfortunately it did not fit my drain rods (red), so I returned it. Perhaps Silverline attachments only fit Silverline rods?
on 26 May 2014
It looks fit for purpose but have not needed to use it yet. the plunger that came with the rods was sufficient for my present situation
on 25 April 2014
What can I say, it's a drain brush and it works fine. Looks like of a robust construction and will last a long time.
on 14 March 2013
its a drain brush at a low price cleans 4inch drains of buildup cheap does the job no complaints go buy
on 2 July 2013
I use this as a flue brush for a rayburn, with the added bonus that it fits the sweeps rods that I already have, and so can be pushed right to the top of the flue, unlike a standard flue brush. Comes with a lifetime guarantee, but as I'm not using it for the purpose for which it's sold, I don't think I'll try holding the supplier to this!
on 19 May 2013
This is perfect for cleaning the flue of our multifuel stove it fits perfectly in the 5" liner and gets all the soot out with ease, much better than paying for a chimney sweep.
on 20 April 2014
actually used this time with my extending pole kit to clean,or help,clean out my guttering ,esp.against growing algae and debris from the roof.

See one answered question