on 4 November 2011
A very solid muffin tin with jumbo cups. Arrived just in time for making batches of giant cupcakes for Bonfire Night. I intend to use it often for baking a wide variety breakfast muffins. Recommended for anyone who likes a muffin with their morning cuppa.
on 11 May 2012
i have purchased 3 of these tins so far ( not from amazon ) but waiting to find them at a cheaper price before buying any more. £8.50 a bit expensive compared with the price in america. quality of all this range is second to none and cleaning is so easy. for this jumbo tin i have used quiet a few brands of cases and the best for their size has been Tala 100 Greaseproof Muffin Cases, 60 x 40mm but smaller ones expand to fit the cups also
on 28 April 2014
I have made several batches of muffins in the pans for an American Diner Restaurant. The size was perfect. I greased them with butter and floured and the cooked muffins were easily released. A very good buy.
on 15 February 2013
Deep six hole muffin tin. I wanted it for making individual pies rather than muffins and it is perfect for that. Very pleased with the quality and it washes well too.
on 8 April 2015
This tin is very good in all respects: it is light, the surface is non stick, washes easily, the size of the muffins is substantial compared with the classic UK tins. The times of baking are the same so I can go with the times given in recipes, doesn't need longer.
on 16 July 2016
LOVE THESE : makes massive muffins and i mean MASSIVE....... and the non stick is the best i have ever come across as cooked a batch without cases and didn't leave a single crumb behind

well done Wilton
TOP 50 REVIEWERon 9 April 2013
This is a very well made quality muffin tin. Excellent for making large muffins or Yorkshire puddings, although I'm sure other uses are possible. Even pies can be made using this.
The tin itself is non-stick and can be cleaned in the dishwasher. Although I have found hand washing in warm soapy water is all that is necessary. Very reasonably priced a recommended buy.
on 27 January 2013
I ordered these because I wanted to make little individual nut roasts for Xmas dinner and these were the perfect size. good quality, good value and they arrived promptly. They work!
on 15 August 2013
I use this as my daughter is gluten free, I make her yorkshire puddings and stuffing in 3 of them and our yorkies in the other 3. nothing sticks, all cooks evenly in every part of tray.saving up for a cake tin next :0)
on 25 March 2013
I have been very happy with my muffins when I've made them in this tin. If you oil them up with some flour they don't stick. I would suggest it.