5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant item
Does the job gets all crap up off the carpet like human hair and dog hair. great price, good quality and fast delivery
Published on 6 Sep 2012 by Heidi

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor value
I wasn't expecting a top of the line product but I was expecting the bristles not to fall out upon irst use.
Published 23 months ago by Debra

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant item, 6 Sep 2012
This review is from: Silverline 794337 11 Inch Stiff Bassine Hand Brush (Tools & Hardware)

4.0 out of 5 stars Brush, 30 Jun 2010
Good all rounder not been able to find a good brush until this one strong and durable

4.0 out of 5 stars Hand brush, 5 Jun 2013
It's a brush - what more can I say? I'm going to use it for texturing and compacting lime mortar pointing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Product, 17 Aug 2013
I bought this brush as I now have two lovely baby rabbits who just seem to drop poo at the drop of a hat and my old brush was pretty shabby. This one is absolutely fantastic and brushes up all the poo, rubbish, hay etc from my carpets leaving them clean for at least five minutes until the dynamic duo are out of the cage and doing what baby bunnies do. Delivery was excellent, price is fantastic and I know it is hard to get excited about a brush but when cleaning up it makes my life so much easier and if all else fails my two love playing with the brush as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little brush, 9 Mar 2013
Needed a stiff-bristled brush for back door mat and this is fine. Inexpensive and works just as I want it to.

5.0 out of 5 stars Unexpected gift!, 25 Jan 2013
It was purchased to go with her new plastic dustpan. Now when she pricks out her plants in the carport she can clear up the peat that normally gets left on the ground!

2.0 out of 5 stars Poor value, 21 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars get one!!!!, 18 Dec 2014
OK so I'm sad or weird but I LOVE this brush!!! After years of battling with cylinder VAC's that don't pick up pet hairs from the stairs carpet and narrowly escaping concussion from upright hoovers that topple and bash me on the head (much to the amusement of my best beloved) I decided to return to old school basics and bought this. Two minutes to sweep top to bottom of stairs, carpet looks like new, no trips to A&E .......result!!!! So hey it looks like a brush, it is a brush but I still think its the cats pyjamas. Mr Dyson eat yer heart out this'll do me ;-)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good quality, 12 July 2014
Mr. A. PICKUP (Highcliffe, Dorset, UK) - See all my reviews
It is a decent, old fashioned brush. I actually wanted it to brush the edges of the carpet. It is not suitable for that, as the bristles are much too stiff and would probably destroy the carpet. That is no criticism of the brush, which would be fine for outside. (I found an old-fashioned hardware shop and saw them. The one with softer bristles is called a banister brush!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good quality. Just what I wanted a really traditional ..., 10 July 2014
happy face (berkshire, england) - See all my reviews
Really good quality.Just what I wanted a really traditional brush!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›