5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality product - perfect results!
Absolutely fantastic high quality product at a great price!
Published on 6 Nov. 2011 by Ms. L. Ward

1.0 out of 5 stars What no coupler?
Bought this as an addition to some other equipment but was disapointed to see that no icing coupler was included, seems a little pointless to me and definitely does not make this a "decorating set" - also agree with previous reviewer that this is overpriced. The instructions are on 1 sheet of paper in multi languages, the nozzles attached to a bit card inside the box with...
Published on 2 Sept. 2010 by A. Elliott

5.0 out of 5 stars Top quality product - perfect results!, 6 Nov. 2011
Ms. L. Ward "Devil for the detail" (South Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wilton 12-Piece Cupcake Decorating Set (Kitchen & Home)
Absolutely fantastic high quality product at a great price!
I suppose i can understand why some people would be disapointed when receiving this product and find that it actually only has 4 nozzles when it is a 12 piece set. Though saying that if you really cannot be bothered to research products before buying them it really is your own fault. The image quite clearly shows 4 nozzles, and when you consider the price of these items were you to buy them individually then surely common sense would tell you there was something amiss?
Also criticism for there not being a coupler is totally unjustified. These nozzles are intended to be used with whatever bag you choose - having a coupler ties you to a specific brand or set. These are a lot more flexible and are ideally used with disposable bags which in my opinion are the most hygenic.
As for the product itself, i made cup cakes for halloween last weekend and filled the black chocolate sponge with raspberry jam with the Bismarck nozzle, and decorated the top with orange flavoured and coloured icing with the 1M nozzle. This was the first time i had decorated cupcakes like this and all i can say is the right tools made all the difference - they looked stunning. The trick-or-treaters who knocked on my door all took cupcakes over chocolate untill they were gone - which took about 4 lots of kids and 20 minutes!
I think the results speak for themselves.

4.0 out of 5 stars helpful for beginners, 1 July 2010
This review is from: Wilton 12-Piece Cupcake Decorating Set (Kitchen & Home)
i love this item and its helped me in my need to learn how to 'frost' cupcakes like the ones i see on the tv!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for beginners, 6 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Wilton 12-Piece Cupcake Decorating Set (Kitchen & Home)
I bought this set when I was just starting out selling cupcakes, the M1 is perfect for getting those tops just right and the disposable bags can be washed over and over making this a great value for money item. The nozzles are a really good selection for novice or experienced decorator and I found them very easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value, 12 April 2012
This review is from: Wilton 12-Piece Cupcake Decorating Set (Kitchen & Home)
Excellent price for 4 Wilton nozzles. You normally pay between 4 and 5 pounds for one!
So it states 12 piece and there are 8 piping bags. If you read the product information it does tell you this, so I can't understand the negative reviews. This still offers really good value. Wilton nozzles are always good quality, reliable and long lasting, so these will last for years if cleaned and dried thoroughly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality product, 29 Aug. 2011
This review is from: Wilton 12-Piece Cupcake Decorating Set (Kitchen & Home)
I have recently purchased this Wilton set (although not from Amazon) and I have to say although you do only get 4 nozzles and 8 icing bags, this set includes the "1M" nozzle which is the star type nozzle you need to do the cupcake and rose style buttercream icing.

The nozzles and icing bags are really high quality and I would recommend this set as the Wilton nozzles tend to be around £4 upwards if purchased individually and also 8 bags are included. It's a great starter set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does what it says on the pack., 9 Mar. 2009
12 piece cupcake decorating set

I love this! Found all the nozzles really useful. The cupcake filler nozzle works a treat.. I made almond sponge cupcakes and filled with raspberry jam.. and lemon cupcakes filled with lemon curd! both delicious.

The large swirl looks really professional too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Cupcake Fun, 18 Mar. 2014
prisrob "pris," (New England USA) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)    (VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Wilton 12-Piece Cupcake Decorating Set (Kitchen & Home)
This review is from: Wilton 2104-6667 12-Piece Cupcake Decorating Set (Kitchen)

My daughter, granddaughter and I had such fun using this kit. My daughter does a lot of baking, and she made cupcakes this weekend. She baked the cupcakes, and my granddaughter and I chose the food color to use. My granddaughter has an allergic reaction to the color red, she becomes very hyperactive. So, we looked at yellow, blue, and green as the colors we would use.

We practiced with the bags, folding the top over so it is easier to hold the bag. The tips were a surprise, but we just started off by trying them all.. My daughter made an egg white, sugar stiff frosting, then we started putting drops of color into small bowls of frosting. We had varying degrees of colors that were quite beautiful. We all had fun frosting the cupcakes, making swirls and decorations. My daughter was quite creative, and I think she will develop into a great cake decorator. Using the different tips was the most fun. We wanted to see which tip made what shape. We had beautiful blue green and yellow frosted cu[cakes. This frosting was a little difficult to use, so we will try a different kind of frosting next time.

This is a perfect set to start out with if you are thinking of decorating cakes and cupcakes.

Recommended. prisrob 03-18-14

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Starter Wilton Cupcake Decorating Set - The Price? Meh., 3 Dec. 2012
This review is from: Wilton 12-Piece Cupcake Decorating Set (Kitchen & Home)
I love cupcake decorating! And in the last 2 years or so I've had about 3 plastic 1.99 to 5.99 decorating sets. But all the online tutorials, well, I could follow them - but not very well. I really wanted to be able to follow them with the standard wilton nozzles usually used in them - plus wilton has so many nozzles you really can be so much more clever and imaginative, plus you can collect them as you go.

This set is REALLY good.
You get the large 1M basic star tip for the rosette swirls. :D Plus stars, flowers, etc.
You get the smaller 2D star tip. Same sort of uses.
You get a large round tip, useful for large printing, 'beading', circles and even piping rounded swirls.
Finally, you get a filling tip (brilliant with jam, ganache and spreads, e.g. chocolate spread or peanut butter).

Plus 8 disposable bags.

PLEASE EVERYONE STOP SAYING THIS IS BADLY PRICED.
Wilton nozzles range from roughly 1.79 to 3.00+. To be honest these are good prices for such high quality, standard nozzles. You're getting 4 nozzles for, on Amazon, 8 something pounds. That's not bad. Plus you are getting 8 disposable bags - overall, a pretty good price, considering it's WILTON. Sure you can get cheaper sets, but good luck following tutorials, collecting lots of nozzles and being more imaginative (there's just so many you can get - I love the grass tip!).
And I would just like to add that the disposable bags can be used at least twice, I use mine up to 5 times, so THEY LAST. REALLY GOOD QUALITY. I have a fabric bag I bought recently from Wilton as well, though. And also, coupler's are not needed. AT ALL.

However, despite the price still being good, I am a big disappointed with Amazon. It is a good price, but at HOBBYCRAFT, where things are usually expensive compared to Amazon, it was 7.99. Not a big difference, but still! And it wasn't in sale!!!

Hope you enjoy your set, and it IS a good price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Missing the point, 5 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Wilton 12-Piece Cupcake Decorating Set (Kitchen & Home)
Yes describing this as a 12 piece set is a bit cheeky when that includes 8 disposable bags. But if you try to buy these 4 top quality nozzles separately it will surely cost you a lot more than I paid for them in this set. It's a bargain and a great way for a beginner like me to get started with cake decorating.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 19 Jan. 2014
A. Derbyshire (United kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Wilton 12-Piece Cupcake Decorating Set (Kitchen & Home)
Considering the price of the Wilton 1M tip on its own, its worth paying the extra to get the bags and the other 3 tips. Having never used a disposable piping bag before I found them very good quality and very strong and I did wash the one I used out and reused it without problems. They are not very large bags and so they don't hold much that's probably my only niggle with the purchase. The tips are good quality and did what they said they would. The instructions are a bit lacking however I'd watched some videos online to see what I was doing before ordering. Its all good fun and is worth the money I think. I did knock one star off though as I was one bag short than what was advertised.

Wilton 12-Piece Cupcake Decorating Set