5.0 out of 5 stars Great Guitar Stand
This Stagg guitar stand is great! All the supports are padded with a very good quality foam. The whole thing has a very strong robust feel.

I keep a Fender Strat in mine it fits perfect. But an acoustic guitar would fit just as well because the supports are shaped to hold both types of guitar.

So no matter if you have a £100 starter guitar or a £3000...
Published on 15 May 2008 by mondo

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not great.
The stand itself is very good. It can accommodate both thin bodied electric guitars as well as thicker bodied acoustic guitars.
It is very stable, and the guitar is well supported.

Published on 14 Jan. 2009 by L. Walker

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not great., 14 Jan. 2009
L. Walker "Les" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stagg SGA108BK Foldable Universal A Accoustic and Electric Guitar Stand (Electronics)
It is very stable, and the guitar is well supported.

My only problem is that the protective rubber padding that supports the back of the instrument can damage the finish on your prized possession. It has marked the back of my classical guitar. If you put a duster or something similar behind your guitar to protect the finish, then the stand is fine, but I learned my lesson the hard way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Guitar Stand, 15 May 2008
mondo (Portsmouth City, England) - See all my reviews

So no matter if you have a £100 starter guitar or a £3000 Les Paul this stand will look after your guitar when its not in use.

FIVE STARS * * * * *

5.0 out of 5 stars Stagg SG-A108BK Acoustic/Electric Guitar Stand, 29 Jan. 2010
very good guitar stand for a very good price. fits my electro-acoustic bowlback guitar perfectly. delivery was excellent. would definitley order from this seller again. BEST GUITAR STAND ON AMAZON !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Staggering, 20 April 2012
I was asked to demonstrate at an exhibition recently and needed to take three guitars including an electro acoustic (Schertler SM) my Stratocaster and a bass guitar. I purchased three of these based on the fabulous price and other reviews. They have completely exceeded my expectations. Unexpectedly light in weight but also steady as a rock when loaded up with precious instruments!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection in Simplicity, 29 July 2010
Tom (Edinburgh, UK) - See all my reviews
You wont get a better product for the price or even double the price. No set up required, does what it says on the box and doesn't cost a lot. Nothing but a satisfied customer here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what is says on the tin. And well, 10 Dec. 2008
P. M. Keogh (Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews
The perfect way for me to display my second hand Guitar (hey, it's my first so I'm proud!) Very simple, sturdy, if any products ever been exactly what you expect, this is it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Erm...not good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 19 Mar. 2014
Mine came today.The first thing I noticed was four dents on one of the tubular sections ,then I found another three on one of the upright sections.The thing weighs only 720 grams, which is less than half the weight of a real Stagg SGA108.I really don't know how people get away with selling crap using false information.I will be keeping mine as a reminder of how stupid I was to think I could get a quality product at such a crazy low price.I will go to a proper shop and buy a real Stagg one tomorrow.

5.0 out of 5 stars Superb, 30 April 2009
J. Turner - See all my reviews
Absolutely excellent. No assembly or fiddling about, is quite compact but sturdy, and is stable with both my acoustic and electric. Delighted I bought it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great guitar stand, 1 Dec. 2009
Darren Pearsall (Newcastle-Under-Lyme, Staffs. UK) - See all my reviews
I use this stand for my acoustic guitar and it is great. A previous reviewer noted concerns about knocking a guitar off it because it has nothing to actually hold the guitar in place. In my experience, due to the fact that the arms which the guitar sits upon are foam padded, and the back plate which the guitar rests against is also foam padded, (and the foam is pretty non-slip) you'd have to give the guitar a pretty hefty knock to send it flying off the stand. It holds my guitar great, and I feel like it's safe up on it's perch. And at the price it's a bargain! One very satisfied customer here :o)

1.0 out of 5 stars bad , no really, 7 Jun. 2014
Demon Dazler "Daz" (Pontypool, South Wales) - See all my reviews
Do yourself a favour, and type HERCULES STANDS in the Amazon search. Buy one of those, and you will never purchase crap stands again. Like I did, for years.