5.0 out of 5 stars Great Guitar Stand
This Stagg guitar stand is great! All the supports are padded with a very good quality foam. The whole thing has a very strong robust feel.

I keep a Fender Strat in mine it fits perfect. But an acoustic guitar would fit just as well because the supports are shaped to hold both types of guitar.

So no matter if you have a £100 starter guitar or a £3000...
Published on 15 May 2008 by mondo

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not great.
The stand itself is very good. It can accommodate both thin bodied electric guitars as well as thicker bodied acoustic guitars.
It is very stable, and the guitar is well supported.

Published on 14 Jan. 2009 by L. Walker

3.0 out of 5 stars Good, but not great., 14 Jan. 2009
L. Walker "Les" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Stagg SGA108BK Foldable Universal A Accoustic and Electric Guitar Stand (Electronics)
It is very stable, and the guitar is well supported.

My only problem is that the protective rubber padding that supports the back of the instrument can damage the finish on your prized possession. It has marked the back of my classical guitar. If you put a duster or something similar behind your guitar to protect the finish, then the stand is fine, but I learned my lesson the hard way.

3.0 out of 5 stars Guitar stand was wanted, 13 April 2011
This review is from: SG-A108BK A-Frame Guitar Stand
I already have a Stagg stand and needed another for the growing number of mottley instruments I appear to be accumulating!

Still not entirely sure if there are a variety of Stagg models, but this looked the part and the "foam pad" at the tip of the A seemed like a good idea - to prevent marking etc with the rubber.

On receipt of this stand, it is clearly a more lightweight stand than the one I already had. This one has foam padding to prongs and the A pad whereas my old one was simply "rubberised".

I'm somewhat disappointed that the foam pad on the back seems to be almost too low in that the angle of slope of the guitar hardly touches the top of this and still ends up touching the rubber above. I think the design of this feature could be improved.

Two other points of interest are that the prongs of this one stick out a little further, and I am not sure how the foam on them will stand up to everyday use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Guitar Stand, 15 May 2008
mondo (Portsmouth City, England) - See all my reviews

So no matter if you have a £100 starter guitar or a £3000 Les Paul this stand will look after your guitar when its not in use.

FIVE STARS * * * * *

5.0 out of 5 stars Stagg SG-A108BK Acoustic/Electric Guitar Stand, 29 Jan. 2010
very good guitar stand for a very good price. fits my electro-acoustic bowlback guitar perfectly. delivery was excellent. would definitley order from this seller again. BEST GUITAR STAND ON AMAZON !!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Good, Sturdy Stand, 31 Aug. 2011
A. Parsons (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: SG-A108BK A-Frame Guitar Stand
There are a lot of stands out there. Which one to buy? Well, I bought this because it was a good price and I have had A-frame stands in the past. It arrived the next day and was in action straight away. I tested it with both an electric and an acoustic guitar. Holds both very steadily. You don't have to think too much about plonking it in there. Just drop it in and it holds fine. I gave both guitars a 'knock' test and the stand stood up well. I think you'd have to fairly clatter into it to knock it over; the kind of clatter that would probably knock any floor stand over. I'm very happy with it. I bought a second stand straight away. At this kind of price, you can't really complain. It also has black foam on all parts that meet the guitar. That's good. Recommended by me.

5.0 out of 5 stars Staggering, 20 April 2012
I was asked to demonstrate at an exhibition recently and needed to take three guitars including an electro acoustic (Schertler SM) my Stratocaster and a bass guitar. I purchased three of these based on the fabulous price and other reviews. They have completely exceeded my expectations. Unexpectedly light in weight but also steady as a rock when loaded up with precious instruments!

5.0 out of 5 stars Guitar Hero, 5 Jan. 2011
This review is from: SG-A108BK A-Frame Guitar Stand
This product is great. I bought it to hold a three quater sized electric guitar and it is fine for that as it would be for a full size one. it is as it suggests universal and works very well. A+++

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfection in Simplicity, 29 July 2010
Tom (Edinburgh, UK) - See all my reviews
You wont get a better product for the price or even double the price. No set up required, does what it says on the box and doesn't cost a lot. Nothing but a satisfied customer here.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does exactly what is says on the tin. And well, 10 Dec. 2008
P. M. Keogh (Suffolk, UK) - See all my reviews
The perfect way for me to display my second hand Guitar (hey, it's my first so I'm proud!) Very simple, sturdy, if any products ever been exactly what you expect, this is it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Erm...not good !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, 19 Mar. 2014
Mine came today.The first thing I noticed was four dents on one of the tubular sections ,then I found another three on one of the upright sections.The thing weighs only 720 grams, which is less than half the weight of a real Stagg SGA108.I really don't know how people get away with selling crap using false information.I will be keeping mine as a reminder of how stupid I was to think I could get a quality product at such a crazy low price.I will go to a proper shop and buy a real Stagg one tomorrow.