5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for children, students & beginners, 8 July 2013
S. Jaques - See all my reviews
This review is from: Winsor & Newton Cotman Water Colour Whole Pan Painting Box (Office Product)
I love these little paint sets. They are student grade, suited to amateurs and beginners of all ages. As a hobby painter in my 40's, I have one myself which I take on holidays. I bought another for my 4 year old daughter and she loves it!!! (Whole Pans are probably better for kids - You need to teach them to wash their brushes well and have a 'brush drying' rag handy to get rid of excess water). She soon got the hang of it.

It's much easier to 'get out & put away' than any other type of paint (which is why I got one for a child, poster paint took too long to get out and was too messy). I would recommend one of these sets to anyone. They are great for adding colour to your doodles. Great fun!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good value for money, 13 Jan 2014
This arrived extremely quickly, within 2 days! It is very good value for money in terms of the paints since they are full pans, but I was a bit disappointed because the box contains dividing strips which are rather flimsy and fiddly, however it does allow you to mix and match replacing some of the full pans with half pans if you want to. Overall very very good value for money.

5.0 out of 5 stars painting, 5 Sep 2013
I was very pleased with the paint box, it contained a good selection of colours and all whole pans, which are sometimes hard to get.

5.0 out of 5 stars daughter loves it, 11 May 2013
Bought as birthday present for our daughter who is something of am accomplished artist, albeit at beginner level.

We also bought some "proper" artist paint brushes and, used together, she loves them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Ideal set for transporting around with a good range of colours and good amount of mixing wells, 16 Aug 2014
I have used this set before and the quality of this product remains 1st class.
Ideal set for transporting around with a good range of colours and good amount of mixing wells. I prefer to work with whole pans - so this set provides plenty of paint neatly packed in a robust box.
A good product from Winsor &Newton.