5.0 out of 5 stars ***** Stars
A few weeks ago our family was new to Peppa Pig so I really didn't know which DVD to start with.

I was going to buy the Complete Collection (just released) but I think 9 hours of any TV hit is a bit too much for my 2 year old at the moment (not to mention a 30 year old trying to sort through 9 discs in order to find the favorites!)

I bought Peppa's...
Published on 5 Nov. 2008 by BabyMarvel

3.0 out of 5 stars good but not what I expected....
It was good and my 2 year old son loves it. But I assumed there would be more then one christmas episode or at least they'd have some winter episodes to go along with the christmas cover.
Published 5 months ago by Michelle Donovan

5.0 out of 5 stars ***** Stars, 5 Nov. 2008
BabyMarvel (South East England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Peppa's Christmas [Volume 7] [DVD] (DVD)

I bought Peppa's Christmas a few weeks ago as a run up to the Christmas season and it has been a HUGE HUGE hit. Suddenly watching ITNG has taken second place and I never thought I would see the day.
Peppa is an 'ordinary' little piggy and the series is sweet & refreshing. It's not overly basic so I can see my daughter adoring this lovable character for a few more years to come.

Episode listing: Peppa's Christmas (feature), Pirate Island, Cuckcoo Clock, Pretend Friend, The Long Grass, The Dentist, Zoe Zebra, Nature Trail, Pen Pal, School Bus Trip, Granny and Grandpa's Attic

I'm going to buy one or two more Peppa DVD's, just for variety and in case this one wears itself out!
Definitely recommended

* Update Oct 2010: I'm pleased to say that this dvd is still one of my daughter's all time favourites and two years after our first Peppa dvd, we're still buying and enjoying them all!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect preparation for Christmas, 23 Nov. 2008
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Peppa's Christmas [Volume 7] [DVD] (DVD)
My daughter loves Peppa Pig, so I was planning to get it her for Christmas. I gave in and she had it early. I'm glad I did now!!
The Christmas episode it fantastic! Peppa, George and their friends ask for ONE present each, and that is what they receive. Great in these times, and a perfect way to tell your child that you don't have a bad Christmas just because you only get one gift!

I really recommend this, a real joy to watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars princess peppa pulls it off!, 21 Nov. 2007
Angela Matthews "angie, mum of 2 boys" (suffolk, england) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Peppa's Christmas [Volume 7] [DVD] (DVD)
If your kids love peppa pig as much as mine do... buy/rent this. We have had it for 2 weeks and my boys have watched it 17 times!!! peppa and george at their very best, the ONLY programme on tv that guarantees 30 minutes of peace for mum/dad as the kids never take their eyes off the screen while it's on! yippeee!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD for our PP collection., 29 May 2008
Mrs. Bryony A. Shaw "joltek" (Ely, Cambs) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Peppa's Christmas [Volume 7] [DVD] (DVD)
This DVD has one slightly longer christmas episode which my kids love watching all year long and 10 other normal episodes.

It's just as good as all our other Peppa pig collections (muddy puddles, flying a kite) which my 4 year old son has enjoyed for a couple of years and his 18 month old sister has now discovered.

Money well spent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Peppa is the best children's show ever, 21 Nov. 2007
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Peppa's Christmas [Volume 7] [DVD] (DVD)
Peppa Pig is such a joy. My kids love it and we love it too. It's funny and it's true, whoever made it must have young kids too.

It's British and its brilliant. Can't say much better than that.

5.0 out of 5 stars Peppa!!!, 7 Jan. 2010
FG "FG" (Switzerland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Peppa's Christmas [Volume 7] [DVD] (DVD)
I bought this DVD for my girls aged 2 and 4 who watched some Peppa Pig last summer and they seam to like it.. oh well.. now they love it! It's hard to find something they both like as my older daughter is now interested in some "older" kind of TV than my younger girl would.. Well, this one kept both entertained for hours! They've watched it over and over and over and over again.. and yes..they can't talk about anything else now.. there's plenty of stories and only the first one is Christmas related. Given the great success of this DVD I also got them the Annual 2010 and they were delighted. It turned out some of the stories in the annual are actually the same stories of the DVD and I was a bit concerned about it but I needen't be. They loved the fact that they could read the stories of the dvd so this could be good news for some other kids too!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Kids DVD, 15 Jan. 2011
M. Bowler "mikeeb" (Nottingham, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Peppa's Christmas [Volume 7] [DVD] (DVD)
Great DVD for the kids, got this just before Xmas for our 2 year old who loved it, particularly the Christams story. He still asks for it now. All the other stories are great just before bedtime to help wind down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD pre Christmas., 21 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Peppa's Christmas [Volume 7] [DVD] (DVD)
My 2.5 year old loved this DVD and watched it daily pre Christmas.

He is a peppa fan so it retested in watching and the Christmas episode reinforced the idea of what would happen at Christmas.
It was lovely when on Christmas eve he knew we were leaving a drink etc for Father Christmas and that he would visit in the night with some presents. Very exciting!

5.0 out of 5 stars peppa pig dvd, 9 Jun. 2009
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Peppa's Christmas [Volume 7] [DVD] (DVD)
great dvd. kept my 3 1/2yr old son entertained - watched it several times since purchased as stockin filler

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 18 Jan. 2012
This review is from: Peppa Pig: Peppa's Christmas [Volume 7] [DVD] (DVD)
Bought this dvd for my grandson for christmas. It features various short episodes of Peppa Pig, which are highlighted at the start of the dvd, so he could choose which one he wanted to watch (again and again!).

A lovely dvd, enjoyed by all my grandchildren

Peppa Pig: Peppa's Christmas [Volume 7] [DVD]
Peppa Pig: Peppa's Christmas [Volume 7] [DVD] by Neville Astley (DVD - 2007)