5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!
Published 9 months ago by Ms Julie Englefield

1.0 out of 5 stars just no way
It seemed like a good idea in theory, BUT the actual use!?!?!? Pinching, painful, awkward...a waste of money
Published on 13 April 2010 by Kindle Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!!, 4 July 2014
This review is from: Pelvic Toner Vaginal Exerciser (Personal Care)
Excellent !!, Good results within two weeks and have still only have way through the range of springs which come in different strengths, now on second of first set that came with the exerciser,(second set have to be ordered but not expensive about 12 pounds). It was quite uncomfortable to start with (and need a lubricant) however when used regularly this becomes much better and does not feel so strange. Be sure to use daily until you have worked through the full range of springs as per instructions. I noticed an improvement in bladder control, within two weeks I had a full night's sleep ! as a big plus - strengthening these muscles gave a great boost on a personal level too ; ). Recommend to all ladies especially after childbirth and menopause

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent product, 4 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Pelvic Toner Vaginal Exerciser (Personal Care)
I purchased this product a while ago and have been amazed at the results. It really does what it claims and I would recommend it to my friends.

4.0 out of 5 stars mummyratesit tries The Pelvic Toner, 12 July 2012
I reviewed The Pelvic Toner for my blog [...]
I found that after using The Toner for three weeks that I had much more control over my bladder. For example, I was able to go to an exercise class and not have any leakage.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, 1 Mar. 2015
This review is from: Pelvic Toner Vaginal Exerciser (Personal Care)
I was looking for something to improve my sex life. I had problems with feeling my partner when he was inside me..especially after giving birth, things have been pretty loose down there. I have been exercising for 2,5 weeks now and we both can tell the difference!!! I can feel him! I have been using luna beads and stuff like that before, but couldn`t wait for results to come. With this toner you can see them pretty quickly. I just wish there were stronger springs with the starter set as well...other than that, go for it ladies, it will be worth it ;)

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth it if you are going to commit to daily use for the necessary 6 weeks!, 27 Feb. 2015
This review is from: Pelvic Toner Vaginal Exerciser (Personal Care)
I didn't review this item straightaway because I wanted to see if it worked. I have now used it daily for just over 2 weeks and can report that there is a real difference in my pelvic floor muscles! I think that the device looks a little cheap and 'plasticy' however it is easy to use (and to keep hygienically clean). I do wish that the instructions were a bit more detailed, not so much in the actual use but as in the "when do I progress to the next spring setting?" and "how can I be sure that I am doing the exercise correctly?" type of detail. I must say I did a lot of googling to get more information and it is available but is more provided by users than by the manufacturers! I think it is fair to say that if you are happy to find 10 minutes and a bit of privacy every day, this device will make a big difference to your life (zumba without leakage? thumbs up!) Quite pricey but worth the investment, I know some GP surgeries will prescribe this but ours doesn't. I feel that it was worth the money.

5.0 out of 5 stars a toner that works, 3 Sept. 2014
This review is from: Pelvic Toner Vaginal Exerciser (Personal Care)
a great pelvic toner to use in the privacy of your own home and it works!

5.0 out of 5 stars I think it is working, 3 Feb. 2012
This review is from: Pelvic Toner Vaginal Exerciser (Personal Care)
I bought this having read about it on the internet.

It's a very simple piece of equipment and I think it is working.
It needs to be used for a while to be effective, so I will persevere with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very easy to use, 23 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Pelvic Toner Vaginal Exerciser (Personal Care)
Very easy to use. I was hving trouble in doing kegel exercises, and not sure if I was doing them correctly. With continued use, 10 minutes a day, I have noticed a massive difference. Have moved on to the stronger springs.

4.0 out of 5 stars good value easy to use, 27 May 2013
This review is from: Pelvic Toner Vaginal Exerciser (Personal Care)
easy to use and good value for money seeing results after 3 weeks of regular use would recommend this product to others

5.0 out of 5 stars Pelvic toner, 9 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Pelvic Toner Vaginal Exerciser (Personal Care)
Read about this device thought I,d give it a try after failing miserably with the aqua flex system. This is far simpler and more user friendly. Takes no time at all to carry out exercise 5 minutes that's all wish I,d bought it instead of aqua flex I'd be sorted by now

Pelvic Toner Vaginal Exerciser