5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for all skin types. Your skin will thank you.
Published on 11 Feb. 2009 by R. Griffiths

1.0 out of 5 stars Take care if you have sensitive skin!
I must have ultra sensitive skin because this product made my skin very dry and itchy. I tried using a couple of drops with my moisturiser as recommended. Stopped using it and it took almost 10 days for my skin to get back to normal
Published 11 months ago by Paula

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for all skin types. Your skin will thank you., 11 Feb. 2009
R. Griffiths (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil 20 ml (Personal Care)
There are many rosehip oils out there, some of which are more costly and some of which are cheaper, but Trilogy's is good value for money. There has been a huge revival in the use of oils on the face, as opposed to creams, and there is a lot of evidence to back up its effectiveness. Oils are absorbed by the skin very well and many have a natural affinity. I have always used them at night, ever since I was in my teens and whilst they haven't turned me into Angelina Jolie (possibly just as well as I'm not overly keen on Brad's current moustache), my skin is much younger than it's age. Given that I spent a great deal of my teens and twenties cooking myself under the sun in vinegar and oil (makes you very brown but you smell like a chip factory), that's not bad. I also used oil based cleansers such as Burts Bees Orange Cleanser and then a hot flannel to take it off with. I always put the oil onto damp skin at night and that does make a difference: it sinks in faster and makes the skin softer. You need very little. You can also put a bit more on your face before you have a warm bath, pop a flannel over the top, and let the heat and moisture help it sink in.

This oil is also very good for softening scars, sunburn and the like. I also mix it with other oils to make an incredibly potent mixture which you pay a fortune for with certain companies. Other oils which combine very well with it are pomegranate, raspberry seed, nigella, passionflower and strawberry. If you want your skin to have a helping hand then do buy this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 30 Mar. 2013
Purchased the smaller size initially after reading a few reviews. I find this soaks in well leaving no greasy feel to my skin, I usually just add a few drops to my usual moisturiser. My skin looks & feels better since using it regularly

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 3 Mar. 2014
If you did have a bad times with your body like me, you will loooove this product. :)
Rosehip oil has many good effects: reduces stretch marks, fine lines, scars; mosturizer; skin cells renewal, and so on.

I really noticed differences on my body. First, my face and other parts of my body are more shiny and there are well moisturized.
Secondly, I really noticed differences on my really old scars. I'm on my twenties and I had scars I was a lot ashamed of on my legs and bottom since I was 5-10 years old. Now that I have used it for more than 3 months (it's a looong time but it's worth it!), most of the scars are already gone. Thirdly, for stretch marks, I nearly saw differences, very little but noticeable.

Good points: Price = way more affordable than those expensive products that promise you miracles + Odor (?) = smells well since it's a natural product + Quality of the product = some Rosehip oils are less concentrate (the more it's concentrate, the more it will be dense and orange).
Bad points: You need time to apply the product ? (not as easy as swallowing a pill) (Don't know if it's a real bad point, you choose)
If you expect miracles in 3 days, go back over your expectations: Apart surgery, you can't have SUCH RESULTS, SO FAST. Sorry! You will see results, but if you expect a lot, it will be disappointing for you.
I'm still waiting for improvement (because I'm sure it can get better).

I like it obviously! :)
I would recommend it: it really is a good investment and comes close to a miracle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., 10 May 2013
Beautiful oil, good value for money have used daily since purchase.
Very pleased I purchased this and would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Your skin will drink it up!, 7 April 2009
R. A. Chitty (UK) - See all my reviews
My friend recommended this product after I had a hysterectomy - my skin was so dry. I use it on my face in the evening, after a shower and my skin drinks it up - it feels rehydrated and refreshed and I won't be using anything else from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasic!, 11 Jun. 2010
This is brilliant stuff. It doesn't make your face oily at all. I can highly recommend this Oil!

5.0 out of 5 stars Trilogy Organic Awesomeness!, 17 April 2012
I was quite cautious with the idea of using oils instead of creams for my face since I have an oily to mixed complexion.
Since I began to use this oil, I don't think I can go back to creams now lol
The oil is light and silky, it's absorbed quite quickly by the skin and if you have similar problems like me, the good news is it levels out your skin oiliness and it becomes much easier to deal with. To the point where I haven't had any kind of skin reaction in a long time.

There's no negative points to this, the price is slightly high compared to other products but you do get quite a lot of the product and you only need a little every time.

p.s. It does feel a bit strange to add pure oil to the face but you get used to it quite quickly as the skin absorbs it fast, also brilliant as a pre makeup moisturiser, makes my eye-liner go on a lot smoother.

hope this helpsxx

5.0 out of 5 stars Triology Rosehip OIl (FAB !!), 28 April 2007
I must have used every moisteriser known to man as I have dry skin. I was casually reading that some celebs used oil on their faces and that it was becoming a trend. Well when I looked at some of the oils on offer (out of interest) they were very expensive indeed. Then I spotted Trilogy - the cheapest at a very low £14.95 or thereabouts. The reviews for this product were so good I thought Id try it for myself. The result- I will never go back to ordinary creams again. I use it in the morning on cleansed skin, then I apply a little SP factor 15 on the top to finish off. My skin has never looked so radient and Ive had comments from a few people. Ive only been using it for a month. My advise for dry skin types is buy this product its great.

1.0 out of 5 stars Take care if you have sensitive skin!, 19 Mar. 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars nice item, 10 Dec. 2013
i used it for about one month, put two drops into my cream, it is really good for the skin

trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil 20 ml