5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for all skin types. Your skin will thank you.
Published on 11 Feb. 2009 by R. Griffiths

1.0 out of 5 stars Take care if you have sensitive skin!
I must have ultra sensitive skin because this product made my skin very dry and itchy. I tried using a couple of drops with my moisturiser as recommended. Stopped using it and it took almost 10 days for my skin to get back to normal
Published 14 months ago by Paula

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for all skin types. Your skin will thank you., 11 Feb. 2009
R. Griffiths (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil 20 ml (Personal Care)
There are many rosehip oils out there, some of which are more costly and some of which are cheaper, but Trilogy's is good value for money. There has been a huge revival in the use of oils on the face, as opposed to creams, and there is a lot of evidence to back up its effectiveness. Oils are absorbed by the skin very well and many have a natural affinity. I have always used them at night, ever since I was in my teens and whilst they haven't turned me into Angelina Jolie (possibly just as well as I'm not overly keen on Brad's current moustache), my skin is much younger than it's age. Given that I spent a great deal of my teens and twenties cooking myself under the sun in vinegar and oil (makes you very brown but you smell like a chip factory), that's not bad. I also used oil based cleansers such as Burts Bees Orange Cleanser and then a hot flannel to take it off with. I always put the oil onto damp skin at night and that does make a difference: it sinks in faster and makes the skin softer. You need very little. You can also put a bit more on your face before you have a warm bath, pop a flannel over the top, and let the heat and moisture help it sink in.

This oil is also very good for softening scars, sunburn and the like. I also mix it with other oils to make an incredibly potent mixture which you pay a fortune for with certain companies. Other oils which combine very well with it are pomegranate, raspberry seed, nigella, passionflower and strawberry. If you want your skin to have a helping hand then do buy this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab product, 22 April 2014
My acne scars have faded so much after just a few weeks of use! I love this product so much, would definitely recommend and you only need to use a tiny tiny amount each time, so will last a very long time!

1.0 out of 5 stars Take care if you have sensitive skin!, 19 Mar. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasic!, 11 Jun. 2010
This is brilliant stuff. It doesn't make your face oily at all. I can highly recommend this Oil!

5.0 out of 5 stars Triology Rosehip OIl (FAB !!), 28 April 2007
I must have used every moisteriser known to man as I have dry skin. I was casually reading that some celebs used oil on their faces and that it was becoming a trend. Well when I looked at some of the oils on offer (out of interest) they were very expensive indeed. Then I spotted Trilogy - the cheapest at a very low £14.95 or thereabouts. The reviews for this product were so good I thought Id try it for myself. The result- I will never go back to ordinary creams again. I use it in the morning on cleansed skin, then I apply a little SP factor 15 on the top to finish off. My skin has never looked so radient and Ive had comments from a few people. Ive only been using it for a month. My advise for dry skin types is buy this product its great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good addition to face care routine, 12 Oct. 2013
I use it as either a serum or a moisturiser when I feel like my skin needs a change and feels a bit dry or unhappy. It comes with a pipette type of top, which I like as it is hygienic. Although it is an oil, it does not leave my skin feeling oily. It does take some time to sink in, but afterwards skin feels nourished and plump.

5.0 out of 5 stars Your skin will drink it up!, 7 April 2009
R. A. Chitty (UK) - See all my reviews
My friend recommended this product after I had a hysterectomy - my skin was so dry. I use it on my face in the evening, after a shower and my skin drinks it up - it feels rehydrated and refreshed and I won't be using anything else from now on.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, 2 Jan. 2011
Ms Routledge "atomic" (doncaster s. yorks) - See all my reviews
This leaves your skin feeling lovely and soft. I use it morning and night under my regular moisturisers, it sinks in wonderfully and does not lie on the surface like other oils i have tried.
Its so good that i have recommended it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars trilogy rosehip oil., 12 Jan. 2011
After suffering perioral dermititus on my face I wanted a pure product to use.I found Trilogy Rosehip oil excellent.My skin now looks great.I cant praise it enough.I find it much better than the most expensive creams.You only use two to three drops morning and night so it is fabulous value for money.Having worked in the cosmetic buisness many years I have had access to many of the top brands and most expensive brands.I would not swap my Trilogy oil for any of them.Many thanks Trilogy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product!, 15 Sept. 2014
Brilliant product! I have suffered with dry skin for so many years and have bought practically every lotion and potion under the sun. I particularly suffer with redness around the side of my nose and down to my mouth. This has cleared all that up and even though you only need the tiniest amount, it makes my skin feel amazing. Couldn't recommend enough!

trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil 20 ml