5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for all skin types. Your skin will thank you.
Published on 11 Feb 2009 by R. Griffiths

2.0 out of 5 stars Works just the same as cheaper brands..
Way over priced product and range in general. Have purchased same organic Rosehip in Cheaper brands and I'd have to say they do the same job as this.. Good product but so are others, therefore two stars for expensive price.
Published 10 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for all skin types. Your skin will thank you., 11 Feb 2009
R. Griffiths (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil 20 ml (Personal Care)
There are many rosehip oils out there, some of which are more costly and some of which are cheaper, but Trilogy's is good value for money. There has been a huge revival in the use of oils on the face, as opposed to creams, and there is a lot of evidence to back up its effectiveness. Oils are absorbed by the skin very well and many have a natural affinity. I have always used them at night, ever since I was in my teens and whilst they haven't turned me into Angelina Jolie (possibly just as well as I'm not overly keen on Brad's current moustache), my skin is much younger than it's age. Given that I spent a great deal of my teens and twenties cooking myself under the sun in vinegar and oil (makes you very brown but you smell like a chip factory), that's not bad. I also used oil based cleansers such as Burts Bees Orange Cleanser and then a hot flannel to take it off with. I always put the oil onto damp skin at night and that does make a difference: it sinks in faster and makes the skin softer. You need very little. You can also put a bit more on your face before you have a warm bath, pop a flannel over the top, and let the heat and moisture help it sink in.

This oil is also very good for softening scars, sunburn and the like. I also mix it with other oils to make an incredibly potent mixture which you pay a fortune for with certain companies. Other oils which combine very well with it are pomegranate, raspberry seed, nigella, passionflower and strawberry. If you want your skin to have a helping hand then do buy this.

5.0 out of 5 stars Triology Rosehip OIl (FAB !!), 28 April 2007
I must have used every moisteriser known to man as I have dry skin. I was casually reading that some celebs used oil on their faces and that it was becoming a trend. Well when I looked at some of the oils on offer (out of interest) they were very expensive indeed. Then I spotted Trilogy - the cheapest at a very low £14.95 or thereabouts. The reviews for this product were so good I thought Id try it for myself. The result- I will never go back to ordinary creams again. I use it in the morning on cleansed skin, then I apply a little SP factor 15 on the top to finish off. My skin has never looked so radient and Ive had comments from a few people. Ive only been using it for a month. My advise for dry skin types is buy this product its great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this, 30 Mar 2013
Purchased the smaller size initially after reading a few reviews. I find this soaks in well leaving no greasy feel to my skin, I usually just add a few drops to my usual moisturiser. My skin looks & feels better since using it regularly

5.0 out of 5 stars Good addition to face care routine, 12 Oct 2013
I use it as either a serum or a moisturiser when I feel like my skin needs a change and feels a bit dry or unhappy. It comes with a pipette type of top, which I like as it is hygienic. Although it is an oil, it does not leave my skin feeling oily. It does take some time to sink in, but afterwards skin feels nourished and plump.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 3 Mar 2014
If you did have a bad times with your body like me, you will loooove this product. :)
Rosehip oil has many good effects: reduces stretch marks, fine lines, scars; mosturizer; skin cells renewal, and so on.

I really noticed differences on my body. First, my face and other parts of my body are more shiny and there are well moisturized.
Secondly, I really noticed differences on my really old scars. I'm on my twenties and I had scars I was a lot ashamed of on my legs and bottom since I was 5-10 years old. Now that I have used it for more than 3 months (it's a looong time but it's worth it!), most of the scars are already gone. Thirdly, for stretch marks, I nearly saw differences, very little but noticeable.

Good points: Price = way more affordable than those expensive products that promise you miracles + Odor (?) = smells well since it's a natural product + Quality of the product = some Rosehip oils are less concentrate (the more it's concentrate, the more it will be dense and orange).
Bad points: You need time to apply the product ? (not as easy as swallowing a pill) (Don't know if it's a real bad point, you choose)
If you expect miracles in 3 days, go back over your expectations: Apart surgery, you can't have SUCH RESULTS, SO FAST. Sorry! You will see results, but if you expect a lot, it will be disappointing for you.
I'm still waiting for improvement (because I'm sure it can get better).

I like it obviously! :)
I would recommend it: it really is a good investment and comes close to a miracle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantasic!, 11 Jun 2010
This is brilliant stuff. It doesn't make your face oily at all. I can highly recommend this Oil!

2.0 out of 5 stars Works just the same as cheaper brands.., 14 Nov 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., 10 May 2013
Beautiful oil, good value for money have used daily since purchase.
Very pleased I purchased this and would buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars A favourite, 31 Mar 2013
Love this Rosehip oil ...the description on the bottle says and does it all. A must have
very good quality and arrived in time

4.0 out of 5 stars nice item, 10 Dec 2013
i used it for about one month, put two drops into my cream, it is really good for the skin

trilogy Certified Organic Rosehip Oil 20 ml