4.0 out of 5 stars Print edition difference
I've been an Analog subscriber for years so having it on my Kindle is great. But in the contents page (Sections & Articles") one sees the story title but not the author. If anyone from the publisher is reading this, please can we have that info too (just as in the contents page in the print edition)?

Why? Because you have many authors who appear frequently and...
Published on 15 Nov 2011 by george1

1.0 out of 5 stars Like the magazine but not on Kindle
I decided to cancel my subscription when I found out that Amazon decided I can no longer access any issues older than seven months. Those were all issues I paid for. What is even worse, I did not have time to read them - now they are gone. Never going to subscribe to any periodical available for kindle.
Published 14 months ago by Tomasz J. Kotarba

4.0 out of 5 stars Print edition difference, 15 Nov 2011
This review is from: Analog Science Fiction and Fact (Kindle Edition)

Why? Because you have many authors who appear frequently and because some of us have favourite (and less favoured) authors - I'd like not to have to navigate to each story first to find out who is in each edition.

4.0 out of 5 stars Analog is as good as ever, 18 Oct 2010
This review is from: Analog Science Fiction and Fact (Kindle Edition)
I enjoy Analog. The stories are intelligently written, and the science is usually related to one of the stories. I would like to see a bigger 'readers letters' section, nice SF artwork, and more about fan events outside the USA. I think it is worth buying every month.

1.0 out of 5 stars Like the magazine but not on Kindle, 3 July 2013
Tomasz J. Kotarba (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Analog Science Fiction and Fact (Kindle Edition)

1.0 out of 5 stars Love the Magazine - Hate that I can no longer read it., 30 Dec 2012
This review is from: Analog Science Fiction and Fact (Kindle Edition)
I have been a digital subscriber of Analog for two years nearly, and this Christmas my partner bought me a Kindle Fire HD. Analog is not available for Kindle Fire HD :-( and so now my subscription is useless. I don't want to read this magazine on my phone. Are you listening Analog? When will this situation be rectified? Please fix this ASAP or at least let us know when we can read the mag on our new devices.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great read - worth every penny!, 16 Jan 2011
This review is from: Analog Science Fiction and Fact (Kindle Edition)
I was a bit warey of buying this mag because I thought the "science fact" content would leave me a bit cold. Delightfully, it's aimed at people who have a somewhat limited science knowledge - or at least a scientific knowledge limited in many areas. So far (and I've only had one issue), the factual content was written in an interesting way and I enjoyed it as much as the stories. Indeed, the authors were good, the fictional content mostly excellent.

I thought I'd hit a great find with Asimov's Magazine, but with Analog I think I actually got the motherlode!

MORE PLEASE.

4.0 out of 5 stars Not for Kindle Fire HD, 16 Nov 2012
Mr. Dennis V. Long "DenLong" (Devon UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Analog Science Fiction and Fact (Kindle Edition)
I was most disappointed to find that I could not transfer my long standing subscription to this magazine and Asimov's from my Kindle keyboard to my new Kindle Fire HD.
It appears that the UK versions are not compatible with the FIRE whereas the US version is. But Amazon US refers me back to UK when I try to set up a subscription through the US site. It's probably a matter of VAT - but it is sad that once again we lag behind the US.

Come on AMAZON - sort it out please!

5.0 out of 5 stars Analog and Asimovs on the Kindle, 4 Oct 2010
This review is from: Analog Science Fiction and Fact (Kindle Edition)
Getting Analog and Asimov's on the Kindle is great....no more waiting for the super snail mail on a slow boat across the atlantic....I get them the day they are published.....I'v been reading Analog since I found my Fathers early 60's copys that he got from who Knows where....Now I can read them on a truly futuristic decive That science fiction writers from even 10- 15 years ago cannot have predicted....:-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Superb SF magazine - Kindle, 26 Aug 2010
This review is from: Analog Science Fiction and Fact (Kindle Edition)
Always enjoyed Analog, when I can find a copy - used to be you could find SF magazines on the spinner racks here in the UK, but now - not so easy. The Kindle version is fine, has all the stories, articles etc (though it is a little lacking visually)

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth a read., 9 Feb 2014
This review is from: Analog Science Fiction and Fact (Kindle Edition)
Features some great, new short fiction and definitely worth downloading the trial issue. Even after that, at 1.99 per issue, its still great value.

2.0 out of 5 stars only good if you haave just 1 kindle device, 8 Mar 2013
This review is from: Analog Science Fiction and Fact (Kindle Edition)
The magazine was good but I use both an android tablet and a kindle to read and there is no synchronisation

Analog Science Fiction and Fact