5.0 out of 5 stars Dickies Original 874 Workwear Pant
Published 23 months ago by Gladicus

3.0 out of 5 stars its Okay
The 873 are a much better fit and smarter. These are fairly baggy and have a loose waist not sure who their made to fit. Nice colour though but they take about a year to ware in like DM boots after that they are so comfy have had a pair of 873 for 5 years and they still look new wearing them 3 days a week.
Published 8 months ago by Mr m p c orchard

5.0 out of 5 stars Dickies Original 874 Workwear Pant, 23 May 2012
These trousers are really great quality. They hold their crease well and are very tough and durable. They wash well and still retain their shape. As a work trouser they are ideal and have exceptionally strong stitching a bit like you find in jeans and the seams will not split or give way. This is my 3rd pair and in my job I need a tough material but don't wont to wear denim as it is not smart enough. These are supposed to be a work trouser but are nice enough to wear out and about. Oh and one more point...the pockets don't wear out, a problem I've had in the past with cotton lined pockets these are thick and heavy duty so no probs with money, tools or keys wearing a hole in them. I can honestly recommend these.

5.0 out of 5 stars Where have you been..., 20 Nov 2011
I've been waiting for you for a long time. Nice fit, not too baggy, but not slim. Stain resistant, holds the front crease, but regular creases from wear dont show so they look smarter for longer. The USA made ones even have a section you can unpick to make them a size larger in case your spread has blossomed. Just a shame they are so expensive to get in the UK. They cost as low as 8 in some US stores.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dickies Pants are great!, 1 July 2011
D. WARE (Australia) - See all my reviews
The 874's are fantastic. I had my last pair for 5 years and they still looked practically new (until I spilled superglue on them). They are hard-wearing, very difficult to stain, and look good. Highly recommend them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Dickies Work Pants, 10 Feb 2011
Great product , super tough. I use mine for skateboarding as they can really take the beating. Cool baggy style.
Quick delivery from Germany to the UK also.

3.0 out of 5 stars its Okay, 4 Aug 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent par of trousers for work., 14 Jun 2013
I wish I had bought these years ago.

I bought black ones. No one at work noticed I had them on, which was ideal- They look like normal trousers, complete with a crease on the front.
They feel like they are going to last years, the cloth is thick like a pair of good jeans, but they do not look like jeans, they look like normal trousers.

I agree with the other reviewer who said they take for ever and a day to arrive. Mine got lost in the post first time around, so I had to wait for a second pair to be sent out. The wait of 7+ weeks was well worth it though, as I wanted a pair of hard wearing work trousers.

Down-side? They are "out of date" with the styling. Trousers stopped trying to go all the way up to ones arm-pits several decades ago.... It can be seen in the picture that they are very "high waisted," going almost all the way up the torso, rather than stopping at the hips, or there about. I am prepared to accept that they were styled in 1930 due to the fact they look & feel like they will last until 2030.

The sizing was not "off" as another suggested, I ordered the size I normally get for jeans, and they fitted me fine.

3.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Pants but long wait, 10 Aug 2012
Sizing is rubbish Im a 34 & had to get a 38 but when i got the " right size" They looked and felt great. BUT I HAD TO WAIT 6 WEEKS so if you're in a hurry to get them think again.

ARRAY(0xb8f77d68)