5.0 out of 5 stars High and dry
Got to love Nikwax - with a family of outward bound people (5), this stuff has kept us dry over the years - from torrential rain in the depths of Devon on PGL trips to protecting our skiing clothes this works great - tip - go to B&Q and get a cheap garden sprayer and use that instead of the provided one with the 5 litre bottle as the finer spray means more coverage
Published 1 month ago by Mr. John J. Bergman

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work on my horse rug
I followed all the directions and used the Nikwax Rug Wash first. I reproofed a horse rug and turned the horse out in it yesterday for the day. It was heavy rain but the rug was completely sodden. I'm going to contact the supplier as it is it did not work.
Published 7 months ago by Mr. Douglas G. Main

5.0 out of 5 stars High and dry, 16 April 2015
Mr. John J. Bergman "cyclops8466" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nikwax Tx. Direct Spray On Spray On Waterproofer - 5lt (Sports)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikwax Tx. Direct Spray On Spray On Waterproofer - 5lt, 18 April 2014
Much valued product.
As a family, we have many "Paramo" walking jackets.
I decided to buy the 5lt container, as it is by far the much more economical way of waterproffing all those jackets.
I have been using the small size of this product for many years, at last I have decided on the large container.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nickwax, 22 Sept. 2012
This spray on solution is great, used it on my tent and also walking boots, rain just falls off.. The 5 litre pot is a great value for money, much better than buying individual 300 ml bottles.

5.0 out of 5 stars I've used this product before & it's great! buying in 5l bottle is much more cost ..., 1 April 2015
I've used this product before & it's great! buying in 5l bottle is much more cost effective, it was delivered very quickly without any problems, good company to deal with...

5.0 out of 5 stars A great need for the outdoor people., 16 May 2015
A great saveing onthe small sray cans, and easy to use. Do'es what it says on the can as regards water proofing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Waterproofer, 9 Mar. 2015
A. J. Hones "Avid Reader" (England) - See all my reviews
I've used this product before & its great, that's why I bought a LARGE container of it.

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic stuff, 15 Nov. 2014
sprayed some of our jackets that are supposed to be water proof , well they are now

5.0 out of 5 stars Nikwax Tx spray on, 26 Oct. 2011
Following washing my motorcycle jacket and trousers with the Techwash, I used the direct spray on, to waterproof them. It may be that its because the jacket and trousers are only about 4 months old and quite good quality, but they are still perfectly waterproof following a couple of washes, I'm quite happy to ride in the pouring rain now, knowing I am going to be perfectly dry.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work on my horse rug, 4 Oct. 2014
Mr. Douglas G. Main "Val Main" (Scotland) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 26 Sept. 2014
Quick delivery, great price.