Colour: One Colour|Size: One size|Change

on 7 November 2011
I like to be prepared (despite only completing 2 months tops with the Girl Guides, this motto holds) and so, on deciding to move to Boracay Island, Philippines for work I set about ensuring I took with me things which were practical and also didn't take up too much room or weigh too much.
This travel washing line has proved invaluable for an apartment with no garden access; it is permanently fixed across my bathroom and I'm yet to encounter any problems that others have mentioned regarding the suckers not staying on the wall; mine remain fixed where I stuck them over a month ago.
The climate here is hot and humid and despite this the line and suckers remain steadfast even against the weight of wet swimming costumes and trousers hanging from it.
I would heartily recommend this washing line to anyone travelling abroad, or elsewhere, who will need the ability to dry clothing in a limited space.

Trudy Allen
[...]
on 27 April 2013
This product is first class, don't overload it!, use it as you should and it stays put, the suckers work fine as does the no peg fixing
review image review image review image
on 7 September 2010
This is a pretty useful little travel device. The sucker attachments don't tend to stay stuck on tiles etc. for too long (a few hours go past and then they tend to peel away from the wall) but nonetheless it's a handy little thing for the money. Good that you can use hooks as an alternative to the suckers and that it's unecessary to have clothes pegs as you can feed the clothes between the gaps in the rope.
on 8 July 2012
I bought this for a recent trip abroad. We used it to hang the kids swimming costumes up to dry. It is well made and does the job perfectly. It stuck to the inside of the bathroom, the suckers held it firm without any slipping.

I would highly recommend this product.
on 29 June 2011
Have taken this on holiday to hotels and in caravans. Just a great little thing that fits anywhere without the need for space - just untwist, pop your undies in, and twist back up, no pegs needed. Hung in the shower it is great for swimsuits etc. Takes up no room at all in your case, we bought the travel soap leaves which dissolve in water for washing and hey presto, a moblie laundry! Recommended.
on 12 June 2012
Did the job well, just used the suckers to attach it over the sink in the hotel, but could also have used the hooks if I'd dried my clothes on the balcony or using wicker chairs.

Held a couple of tops, several sets of underwear and a pair of swimming trunks at once... so very handy for drying a days worth of clothes for 2 people.
on 23 March 2010
This is handy as it will stick to wall tiles in hotel bathrooms so you can hang things up over the bath or shower to drip. The plus is that it also has small hooks, so you can wrap it around things and hook it on. Much more useful than the ones which do not have suckers as part of the kit.
on 2 January 2013
Just back from a holiday to Greece where I used this for the first time. The suction ends on this product are useless - they worked fine in my home bathroom when I tested it but I suppose you could call that 'ideal conditions'. On holiday in a range of rooms/sticking surfaces the suction ends are simply not worth the effort and will most likely come off after you've put all your clothes up.

BUT - the hook still works. The supplied hooks are quite small and can only hook onto something as small as a nail, and what if your hotel room doesn't have nails or similar-sized hook points where you are going to dry your clothes? I had large-size karabiner clips with me, and attached the hooks of the clothesline to karabiners - now you can get your clothesline onto something much larger: in my case I managed to get it onto the bed post at one end, and a decorate mirror-frame on the other. With this modification made the product performs as expected.

Also in hindsight I should have bought the one with pegs built-in.
on 10 March 2015
I love the twisted "pegless" concept, which worked brilliantly. The hooks can loop around something and hook back onto the line itself so that works. However the suction cups completely failed on every surface I tried except one. Given other reviews it clearly depends on the surface - I tried on tiles (tried dry, slightly damp and wet), glass & mirror. The only one that worked was a shower cubicle with a flat but frosted surface.
It did do the job because of the hooks but be warned the suckers are not going to work everywhere.
on 16 January 2015
Happy with line and gave two as gifts to travelling friends which were much appreciated! Best to use the hooks to fix as the suction pad adhesion wasn't very good even with light weight laundry.