4.0 out of 5 stars Quite sturdy for the price & what they are - Useful!
I bought these sleeves as we seemed to have loads of CDs with no covers or cases of any fashion and I wanted a cheap option to keeping them clean and relatively safe.

Published on 20 Jan 2011 by fastlady

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay
These wallets are...er...okay. They are just a little prone to tearing at the top of the seam on each side, so I wouldn't recommend them for repeated removal out of and back in to the wallet.
Published on 20 July 2009 by mutley

4.0 out of 5 stars Quite sturdy for the price & what they are - Useful!, 20 Jan 2011
fastlady "fiorbitleeds" (West Yorkshire, England, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 100 CD SLEEVES (Electronics)

Upon researching the products available I settled upon these as being the cheapest option available that would do the job - as I had SO many CDs in need of a new home I didnt want to spend any more than I had to re-housing them, most of them weren't worth the extra expense (home recorded/backup discs etc). To be truthful I wasn't expecting much from these sleeves for the price I paid for them, believing them to probably be of an inferior material and flimsy, thin construction, but I was pleasantly surprised when they arrived, they were of a pleasing consistency and sturdy enough to provide a modicum of protection to discs that are "thrown about" in storage and generally filed all over the place!

Don't get me wrong, they're no substitute for a proper CD case but as a budget option, they are an excellent solution - so much so I went back and ordered another packet of them from the same seller a short while afterwards! I've had up to FOUR CDs in a sleeve without any problems or tearing at all and never had any trouble with bunching or sticking like some other reviewers reported - they're DEFINITELY large enough to hold CDs and DVDs - I don't know where those comments came from about size inadequacy!!?, all in all an excellent budget product and HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! :-)

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Cheap Product, 25 Oct 2008
F. Blount (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 100 CD SLEEVES (Electronics)
Wasn't sure about them as they were cheap but I bought them anyway, and was happy with the product. None of the seams have broken and they protect your CD/DVDs well with plenty of room inside. The plastic is thin but not too thin that the CD surface could get damaged in anyway. Will definatly buy again :)

5.0 out of 5 stars OUTSTANDING!, 1 Dec 2011
This review is from: 100 CD SLEEVES (Electronics)
Were delivered within 48 hours in excellent condition.
Was expecting a slightly dubious quality, flimsy sleeve but they have taken me by surprise.

Am very pleased with my purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars CD SLEEVES, 8 Dec 2011
This review is from: 100 CD SLEEVES (Electronics)
GREAT CD CASES,AS GOOD AS THE MORE EXPENSIVE CASES,WELL MADE AND GOOD QUALITY,WOULD RECOMMEND TO ANYBODY WHO ASKS ME ABOUT CD/DVD COVERS

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay, 20 July 2009

2.0 out of 5 stars Too Small, 16 Jun 2010
G. Edwins (Essex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 100 CD SLEEVES (Electronics)
I'm not sure how I missed the other reviews telling me exactly this, but I too found them to be too small. You have to force the CD into the sleeve, and the consequence is that the sleeve gets rucked up and out of shape. Getting the disc out is as bad as getting it in - you need to grip it with thumb and forefinger, putting fingerprints all over the disc.

How difficult would it have been to manufacture these sleeves 1mm bigger? It would have made all the difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing Better!, 27 Nov 2008
A. K. Sheikh - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: 100 CD SLEEVES (Electronics)
They are solid enough to protect CDs, they're dead cheap and are delivered quickly. What else do you want? (Other than more!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Plastic wallets, 18 May 2009
Fhshead "F.Shead" (England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 100 CD SLEEVES (Electronics)
Hi All, well i have bought 200 of these plastic wallets, and i can say they are brilliant for that that price, i would certainly buy more if needed, they are very cheap and i can't see anything wrong with them, none have split or anything...can't see a problem....Fred Nr Chelmsford, Essex UK.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Value, 3 Dec 2011
T. A. Burrows - See all my reviews
This review is from: 100 CD SLEEVES (Electronics)
Large amount of CD disc sleeves at a great cheap price and good condition. Functional and fantastic value. Excellent product delivered on time. Would recommend seller to other buyers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fab, 2 Dec 2011
This review is from: 100 CD SLEEVES (Electronics)
Wow what a service took just over a day to receive very good product much better than cases would recommend to all

100 CD SLEEVES