5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product
This is an excellent product. It feels a bit light and flimsy but it's fine and it does a first class job. It's idiot-proof to set up, and it's the fastest and most responsive mouse I've ever used -- and I've been using them since they were invented. But best of all, of course, it gets rid of the wire, what a relief.
Published on 28 Mar 2009 by Mr. Practical

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I'd hoped.
Previous reviews raved about this mouse but it's a bit of a disappointment - the Bluetooth function sometimes fails to recognise the mouse for a few minutes and when it does pick it up movements can be jerky and hesitant. My laptop is a Sony so I would expect perfect compatability.
Published on 27 July 2010 by reubenranzo

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent product, 28 Mar 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!!!, 13 Jun 2009
Michael Buckley (Basingstoke, Hants UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony Bluetooth Laser Mouse (Black) (Accessory)
I have used all sorts of mouse over the years, but this one takes the biscuit. It's so small and responsive - it's unbelievable. Not the cheapest around, but certainly one of the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality Mouse, 23 Dec 2009
This review is from: Sony Bluetooth Laser Mouse (Black) (Accessory)
If, like me, you have a Vaio and want a mouse to go with it, you'll be hard pressed to find a better alternative.

I'll keep it short - it's beautifully built, solid, good weight, hugely responsive, accurate, and works a treat.

This is a full desktop sized mouse, not a miniature laptop mouse, so fits snuggly in the hand

Worth paying a little extra for as it'll last you forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars mega mouse, 2 Jan 2010
Anthony J. Fagan "Stoneytony" (Stone Staffs England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony Bluetooth Laser Mouse (Black) (Accessory)
i,m very pleased with my laser mouse ,very precise,only negative batteries seem to last just over a week of constant use.

5.0 out of 5 stars the tops, 19 Feb 2010
This review is from: Sony Bluetooth Laser Mouse (Black) (Accessory)
Top Mouse is this would not use any other mouse than a bluetooth from now on

5.0 out of 5 stars Very comfortable and easy to use, 9 Sep 2010
This review is from: Sony Bluetooth Laser Mouse (Black) (Accessory)
I bought this mouse as a replacement for the same model whose battery contact eventually broke when I forced slighly too large rechargeable AA bateries in it. That was my fault! I bought the same model again because I find this mouse is really comfortable to use over long periods when I work from home. It is sensitive, practical to use and looks pretty smart too. I've since bought Apple rechargeable AA bateries, from the Apple website, and they fit properly and last ages. So I recommend this mouse as a good'n.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good reliable mouse, 10 July 2010
This review is from: Sony Bluetooth Laser Mouse (Black) (Accessory)
A great mouse. Easy to use. The silver paint tends to wear at the point where I touch it with my thumb. This soon reveals the grey primer underneath and, eventually, the white plastic beneath that. This is a shame as it is, otherwise, a very classy looking product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not 5 star good, 16 Dec 2009
This review is from: Sony Bluetooth Laser Mouse (Black) (Accessory)
I've got a thing for good mice and have tried a few...

This looks the part but feels a bit awkward in the hand, perhaps due to it being a bit narrow and heavy toward the back end.

The reason I give it a four and not a five is because the responsiveness is typical of a bluetooth mouse. That is to say it is not 100% precise and responsive. I've been spoiled with my Logitech X7 laser mouse which is quite special, so comparing this against the logitech - it just doesn't quite cut it I'm afraid to say.

But if you're none the wiser then it'll be fab.

5.0 out of 5 stars best mouse in the world, 13 Jun 2009
anit (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony Bluetooth Laser Mouse (Black) (Accessory)
I've bought this mouse about 2 years ago and its the best mouse you can have!!!

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as I'd hoped., 27 July 2010
This review is from: Sony Bluetooth Laser Mouse (Black) (Accessory)
Nevertheless it's a vast, if somewhat expensive, improvement on the cumbersome USB mous which it replaced.

Sony Bluetooth Laser Mouse (Black)
Out of stock