Colour Name: Silver|Change

on 14 January 2012
Timex Ladies Watch T20433PF with White Dial and Black Leather Strap
For some years I have owned a man's Timex Indiglo watch, identical to the above Ladies' version, only larger. My watch has been totally reliable and an excellent timekeeper. My wife now has the Ladies equivalent watch and is delighted with it, especially the Indiglo feature, where pressure on the knob at the side lights up the dial - a very handy feature for dark days, night-times, and for when you are abed and woken up in the middle of the night!
I will also add that the quality of the leather strap is excellent, comparing well with those on the most expensive watches.
Word of caution: Do not attempt to change the battery yourself. As this watch is waterproof (down to 30 metres) it has an internal case seal, and the stainless steel back of the watch is a precision tight fit that requires replacement by a watchmaker, jeweller, etc who has a special press for this purpose. Batteries do last for over 2 years on average, despite frequent use of the Indiglo backlight.
Summary: Excellent quality, inexpensive, reliable - buy one now!
on 18 July 2009
I bought this watch for an 85 year old lady with poor sight. She can read it easily and is very impressed with it.
on 27 December 2009
I bought this watch for my 82 year old mum. Her eye sight is terrible without her glasses but she can read this watch no problem without them. The night light feature also works well. My mum was very pleased with the watch so a great purchase it would seem.
on 9 July 2007
This watch has three things going for it:-
1. It looks clean and simple and you can wear almost anything with it.
2. The backlight is a wonder at night time.
3. It tells the right time month after month

So in short - if you want a watch for yourself or to give as a gift - this one is good.
on 20 July 2010
Purchased as a gift. Great packaging and arrived much quicker than expected despite being sent by 'supersaver'. The watch is a 'clasic' with an easy to read dial. The best feature is the backlight which lights the whole screen up clearly.
on 4 April 2010
If you're looking for a good basic watch then this fits the bill. Nice clear face for those who no longer have perfect vision. The strap is reasonable quality too, we previously purchased a watch from amazon that looks identical, is a few pounds cheaper but is unwearable as it has an awful cheap strap that constantly comes undone.
on 27 April 2010
An excellent product for poor-sighted people .... excellent service and delivery time too !
on 26 April 2011
I bought this watch as I needed a clear face - which it is.
The back light is an added bonus!
Its stylish and the strap is of good quality too.
For the price this is an excellent buy.
on 3 July 2011
I have had quite a few of these watches but the one problem I have had with every one of them is that a replacement battery once the original battery dies will not work. I have always had to buy a new watch, and Timex refuse to believe that there is a design fault with the watch. The indiglo light is starting to flicker on my current watch (a sign that the battery is running down) I am looking again to buy a new watch. And I'll buy this one again because I like it, it's a great everyday watch for the price, and I have come to accept that I'll have to replace the watch and not the battery.
66 comments|20 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 10 August 2011
I chose it for the very clear dial, black on white - easy to read. Lights up at night when the winder is pushed so you can read it in the dark. Very practical but pleasant to look at.