5.0 out of 5 stars Osram Dulux D/E 13W 840 Cool White, 6 May 2010
K. Kretzer - See all my reviews
This review is from: Osram 13 Watt Compact Fluorescent Light Dulux Lamp (DIY & Tools)
I accidentally bought this 2 tube instead of the 3 tube bulb.

the socket is the same and the light omitted is great!!

if you think of ordinary car headlights as warm or extra warm and think of xenon headlights as cool then you get a similar affect in my living room with this "cool white" bulb as opposed to one of the warm options.

warm lights are yellow, this light is white and it's great because it means I now don't have to buy the more expensive 3 tube bulbs now. (sorry if this sounds confusing but I thought it might help with an analogy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Out of the dark, 10 April 2011
After trying every supermarket shop avaliable with no success in replacing my broken light bulb I was 'lit up' to find what I wanted on the Amazon site. The item was delivered on the date promised and I am no longer in the dark. I now use Amazon on a regular basis as it seems to always have the items I am looking for.

5.0 out of 5 stars Low Energy G24q-1 Fluorescent bulb, 7 Mar. 2013
This design of low energy bulb is difficult to come across in the retail shops of Birmingham City, I was therefore very pleased to find them on amazon. I hope that eventually many more retail outlets will stock this unique design of bulb.
I did find the price of excellent value. The delivery was very prompt.

5.0 out of 5 stars Energy Saver, 9 Jan. 2013
At last, a lightbulb that does the job brilliantly and saves a fortune. Until I happened across these I was paying a huge £7.00 each. Thanks

5.0 out of 5 stars light bulbs, 7 Jan. 2014
I found it real hard to find these light bulbs anywhere but now I found them so I don't have to search anymore

5.0 out of 5 stars Happy Shopper, 14 April 2012
our last bulb that came with the unit lasted about 4/5 years...hard to find bulbs for my outside lamp in any supermarket...although not cheap they do last a long long time...delivery from seller was next day..packaging was also 5star..well packaged...would definetly recomend!
John R

5.0 out of 5 stars good n excellent, 4 Mar. 2011
couldn't find the product at any shop, even BnQ out of stock.
online order with amazon and receive in 1 day and in good condition,
functioning and working well,
give back light to our dark home.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 10 April 2014
Hard to find in your average shops, and very expensive when you do manage to find one! This is perfect, and exactly what I needed delivered within a few days.

The cool white, which I ordered accidentally instead of a warm one, is slightly brighter than my other bulbs - but this actually work out better because a better light can now escape my black lightshades!

5.0 out of 5 stars light bulb, 24 Aug. 2013
It a light bulb, how bad can it be? I plugged it in and it worked what more do you want

4.0 out of 5 stars Good priced light bulb, 13 Oct. 2014
This 2 pin light bulb fitted into a 3 pin socket.