on 9 April 2009
Bought this item for my son who loves it, can be used for bmx, skateboards etc. Its not to big and for the money i think its quite good value.
on 25 January 2010
I bought this ramp as a christmas present for my grandchildren,and I must say that both me and them are totally pleased with the product.Although it is strongly constructed,it is also light enough for the boys to easily carry about with them and has been used for both skateboards and their small bikes.I would recommend this product.
Baz.
on 26 August 2011
These are perfect ramps for kids with scooters and bikes my little boy (aged10) has had hours of fun on them. I would recommend it to anyone...
on 7 December 2013
bought this for my 6 yr old Grandson for his Birthday to use with his scooter as stated on the blurb, but even though he loves it he can only use it if he jumps as if he scoots up the ramp the underside of the scooter catches on the top of the ramp. He
does also use it for his remote control car though and it is brilliant for that.
on 28 June 2011
REALLY GOOD QUALITY RAMP. GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY. I BOUGHT THIS FOR MY SON'S 8TH BIRTHDAY AND HE LOVES IT.
on 19 February 2011
My skaterboys love it!Easy to assemble,very sturdy but light weight.Perfect for carrying and fits into the boot of car with no problem.Inexpensive and hours of fun,fantastic purchase.Ideal for use with skateboard,micro-scooters and rollerblades.
My son loved this. It's sturdily built but you can use it in a variety of ways: you have one big ramp with a bridge between the two slopes ( as photo) or you can safely unscrew it and have it as two separate ramps. It's very thick plastic so can take a good weight and a good battering. The price is good too.
on 15 February 2011
The Rampage Mini Airbox is ideal for the newcommer to ramps, it seems sturdy enough to put up with skate boards and BMX bikes going over it, whilst being light enough for the kids to get out and put away. OK its nota six foot ramp or half pipe but the kids seem to enjoy using it, so for me that makes it ideal.
When my youngest started doing little bike tricks and trying to rear up his front wheel we decided a small ramp would be a great idea for his 6th birthday. Nothing to wild or dangerous and something he can do within the safety of our garden as opposed to the dangerous looking skater park ramps (worried mother talking). These two ramps with the bridge are exactly the right height and material for him to practise being the next Tony Hawk. The only negative I can mention is the fact that it has encouraged his rather much.... much older siblings to enter into the world of stunt personas. The mind boggles ..as you can imagine when I am sat watching my 20 yr old daughter on her 6yr old brothers bike....and/or her encouraging the dog to participate in the stunts.
Rampage Mini Airbox
44 comments| 9 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 27 January 2014
Looked nice and bolted together well, though but I was a bit concerned at how easily the ramp flexed under foot. Oh well I thought, must be designed to flex - wrong. Within an hour of modest use by my 10 year old (< half the 90Kg max weight) one of the ramps had cracked. Oh well I thought, maybe it was faulty, so I de-coupled the intacj sigle ramp let him use it to launch from. Same thing, 1 hr later it too was cracked. Too flimsy for anything other than real timid use, certainly not "Rampage".
Back to Amazon for a refund, which as usual was a pain free process.