5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely
Published on 8 Dec. 2011 by kelz

2.0 out of 5 stars They make a nice noise though
These are surprisingly big. They fit an adult hand. I'm unconvinced they are really a toy for a very young child (I bought for my baby). They make a nice noise though! Low score because of their size.
Published 6 months ago by TT

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely, 8 Dec. 2011
This review is from: Bigjigs Toys BJ193 Snazzy Handbells (Pack of 2 - Designs Vary) (Toy)
I have bought two of these for my little girl for christmas as she always enjoys playing with bells at baby group. They arrived really quick and were well packaged. They look well made and sturdy and are nice bright colours. They sound absolutely lovely and christmassy and i can't resist giving them a little shake every time i go past where i have them stored ready for christmas day. The only bad thing i can think of (and it's really not that bad) is that i would have liked to have been able to pick the colours as i got blue and green and probably would have gone for something a little more girly. Otherwise a perfect little stocking filler or little pressie. Everyone should have one lol

5.0 out of 5 stars Snazzy Handbell, 21 Feb. 2010
S.Wilky (West Yorkshire , UK) - See all my reviews
My niece loves musical instruments so I bought her this for her first birthday. She loved it so much she wouldn't put it down to open the rest of her presents.
Lovely, colourful, super large bells, would def recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars A real jingle!, 6 Dec. 2010
Not like other toy bells, these are really good bells that makes clear jingle sounds. My daughters love using these especially during the Christmas season. Well recommended!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 12 May 2011
These jingle bells are really good fun. I bought them for my 4 month old baby girl and she loves them. I had hoped, however, that she would be able to hold them and they are a little too big for her hands as yet. Other than that, perfect! Thanks!

4.0 out of 5 stars JINGLES, 9 Oct. 2010
I bought this for my nephew's birthday and he loved it however he doesn't play with it anymore as his older brother is always taking it off him to play with it, which is quite a shame! I will need to get his brother one for his xmas then!
I think this toy is great, it's very sturdy (since it gets hammered across walls and floors) so very durable! It came well wrapped and within 2 days. The only disappointment with it is, you can't select a colour yourself. I got the red one, but was hoping to get blue or green. But I suppose the children will still have fun with it no matter the colour!

5.0 out of 5 stars jingle all the way, 29 Mar. 2011
B. E. Myerscough (Yorkshire, England) - See all my reviews
A really fun toy, but educational as well - use it to help your child to develop an interest in music and a sense of rhythm

4.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy hand bells, great sound, 20 Sept. 2013
We used these bells in our classes today and they were great. The right size for little hands, and they look quite durable. The sound was great for us but quite loud, so if you're looking for something soft this is probably not it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Almost brilliant...., 11 Jun. 2013
I brought two for my young niece. I do have a bit of a concern that if kids are too young they could 'clout' someone with them whilst enthusiastically jingling away (I accept this is a purchaser consideration and not really a seller issue). The jingle bells look and sound great. they are robust so I don't think the bells will come apart for little musicians to swallow !
It's three weeks until my niece's birthday so I'm jingling away like billy-o until then !

5.0 out of 5 stars Very festive, 12 Dec. 2010
They make a great gift for those times when you need an alternative to a 'buzzer' for christmassy quizzes - excellent!

5.0 out of 5 stars Handbells, 23 Jun. 2013
This is a beautifully made product the colours are vibrant and the bells sound brilliant, a truly wonderful gift for all ages, just jingling the bells cheers you up, as for the colour I contacted the supplier and asked what designs were available I choose yellow, and yes I must agree with other people the description does give the impression that you get two handbells, you get one.Excellent service from the seller thank you Deborah.